• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Pink Trifle Yet?

In summary, the woman at the tea is going to talk about the HWC products and fundraisers. She will also show of the trifle that she made last night. The trifle consists of pound cake, white chocolate pudding, frozen raspberries, and cool whip. The woman is also going to do a "Hurried Mom" show this week and she is going to make a quick trifle.
NMmommy
I am doing a little thing at a tea on Tuesday. I am going to talk about the HWC products and fundraisers. I would love to show of the trifle.

Not yet...

But, you could do the Strawberry Cheesecake trifle (in the trifle booklet Hariett made up) and just tint the cake pink or the filling pink!

I just made that trifle at my show Thursday night and 8 women ATE IT ALL!! They kept going back for more and raving about how good it was!

Use strawberry cake mix, white chocolate pudding, strawberry Cool Whip and some real strawberries for decoration... You can also grate some white chocolate on top.

I made one with pound cake, white chocolate pudding, frozen rasberries and cool whip... it was awesome (well, I never actually had any as I was still trifled out from the cheap and easy chocolate trifle from my cluster meeting that week!). That would be pink too and maybe cheaper than real strawberries...

Where's the Trifle Booklet? I tried to do a search for it, but didn't find anything.

I have yet to find pink cake mix. Maybe it's the store?! I will try and find some today when I am at Albertsons (I usually go to Vons and Ralphs). I so want to make some pink trifles for May! Or maybe just white mix and do the pink whipcream and strawberries is there such a thing as strawberry pudding?

heat123 said:
I have yet to find pink cake mix. Maybe it's the store?! I will try and find some today when I am at Albertsons (I usually go to Vons and Ralphs). I so want to make some pink trifles for May! Or maybe just white mix and do the pink whipcream and strawberries is there such a thing as strawberry pudding?
There should be strawberry flavored cake mixes... or use white and color it with food coloring! I don't think there's strawberry pudding though.

poke cake?I wonder how a poke cake would work. I know it would be really moist, but white cake poked with strawberry jello and layered with whipped cream and strawberries/raspberries is sounding darn good to me! What do you think?

We have a cake mix here that is Van. w/cherry bits in it. It's really good:) I've been using that for my cakes and cupcakes.

janezapchef said:
I wonder how a poke cake would work. I know it would be really moist, but white cake poked with strawberry jello and layered with whipped cream and strawberries/raspberries is sounding darn good to me! What do you think?

I think ya'll are making me really hungry!

Geez, I'm hungry now...hee-hee! My aunt makes a yummy dish we named "The Pink Stuff" many moons ago. It's a combination of jello, whipped cream, marshmellows, fruit and some other stuff I can't remember. It would look really nice in the Trifle Bowl. I'll email her and ask for the recipe and post it here. It's legandary in our family. Oh ya, I'm getting the Trifle Bowl this month too....YAHOO!

lsm72 said:
Geez, I'm hungry now...hee-hee! My aunt makes a yummy dish we named "The Pink Stuff" many moons ago. It's a combination of jello, whipped cream, marshmellows, fruit and some other stuff I can't remember. It would look really nice in the Trifle Bowl. I'll email her and ask for the recipe and post it here. It's legandary in our family. Oh ya, I'm getting the Trifle Bowl this month too....YAHOO!

Lisa... that sounds yummy! Can't wait for that recipe!

I'm doing a "Hurried Mom" show this week. I think I'll pull together a quick trifle - thanks for the inspiration!

Betty Crocker makes a Super Moist Strawberry Cake mix (holding one in my hand right now).

I made a pink trifle for Easter. I baked the cake mentioned above (actually did it in the torte pans as my son's b-day cake, and it didn't come out whole, so I had to redo it!) chunked it up then:

Mixed 1 small pkg. White Chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk, then added 8 oz. of strawberry yogurt, 1 block of cream cheese, and 1/2 cup sour cream. Next I folded in 1 cup of Strawberry Cool Whip. Layed the cake, pudding mixture, straight Strawberry Cool Whip and sliced strawberries.

YUMMY! (And I invented it up to use up a boo boo cake!)

pckelly said:
Where's the Trifle Booklet? I tried to do a search for it, but didn't find anything.

Click on files and search on the word trifle. There you will find a couple trifle recipes "booklets". Also bookmark the thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12982 and any time you are looking for recipes for a specific product try there.

I made the Raspberry Trifle (from Harriett's book). It was pink and delicious!

NMmommy said:
I am doing a little thing at a tea on Tuesday. I am going to talk about the HWC products and fundraisers. I would love to show of the trifle.

I'm going to continue making the raspberry chocolate trifle that comes with the pan set - will just add red food coloring to the filling/frosting. Yum, quick and easy!

Oops ~ thought we were talking about the torte pan set for a sec.

Related to Has Anyone Made a Pink Trifle Yet?

1. What is a pink trifle?

A pink trifle is a dessert made with layers of cake, fruit, and whipped cream. It gets its name from the pink color of the fruit used in the recipe, such as strawberries or raspberries.

2. Is a pink trifle difficult to make?

Not at all! A pink trifle is actually quite simple to make. It only requires a few ingredients and can be assembled quickly. It's a great dessert option for busy weeknights or potlucks.

3. Can I use any type of cake for a pink trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a pink trifle. However, sponge cake or pound cake work especially well as they soak up the flavors of the other ingredients and hold their shape when layered.

4. Can I make a pink trifle ahead of time?

Absolutely! In fact, making a pink trifle ahead of time can actually enhance the flavors. You can make it the night before and let it chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve.

5. Can I customize the ingredients in a pink trifle?

Yes, you can definitely customize the ingredients in a pink trifle. You can use different types of fruit, switch up the cake flavor, or even add in some chocolate or nuts for extra texture. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies