• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Ribbon Cookies- Anyone Made Then Yet?

In summary, there was a discussion about the Pink Ribbon Cookies recipe of the month, in which a baker had followed the directions exactly but found the cookies to be horrible and lacking in flavor. Others also had negative reviews, even after adding the recommended icing. The consensus was that the cookies needed the icing in order to taste decent, but even then, they were not well-received. Some expressed disappointment and even reached out to the test kitchen for clarification on the recipe. Overall, it seems that this particular cookie recipe did not turn out well for those who tried it.
merego
:confused: Has anyone made the Pink Ribbon Cookies ( recipe of the month) yet?
I made them today and they are HORRIBLE :yuck: I followed the directions exactly and I am a baker so I am not sure what I did wrong. I thought thw cake mix and flour was odd, but that is what the directions said the add the butter. It tastes like it is missing something. My teenager and his friends said they tasted dry and powdery ( amongst some other choice words I was not please about) and my mom and husband said they had a weird texture. I didn't even get to to the icing part because everyone spit the cookie out.
Any thoughts on what I did wrong? I wanted to make these for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser I am doing and want to figure out where I went wrong.
Help :confused: Thanks

I think these are a cookie that needs the icing, in order to be complete. I haven't made these specifically, but there was an All Occasion Cookie recipe in one of the PC books that started with a cake mix.

hmm, interesting Ann, I never thought about that. I will make the icing and see how they taste and let you know if that worked. I wonder why that is though?

Yeah, these need the icing.

I made them and hated them even with the icing. I thought they tasted like cardboard and both my daughters (6 and 4) spit them out after one bite.

Good to know. I was going to share this recipe with customers.

I wasn't planning on making them because of all the butter. You would think anything with that much butter in them would taste good!

I haven't done the icing yet, ran out of time, I will try it tomorrow.
I am still curious as to what the icing will do to thme to make them taste better because they taste pretty darn nasty. I e-mailed the test kitchen to see if I was doing something wrong b/c I can not imagine them giving out such a nasty tasting recipe.

The icing on the cookies is just as bad, yuck, yuck, yuck :(

merego said:
The icing on the cookies is just as bad, yuck, yuck, yuck :(

I have never made them because they don't look so great to me. But from reading this thread I'm glad I didn't!:)

1. How do I order Pink Ribbon Cookies?

To order Pink Ribbon Cookies, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and search for the product. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Are Pink Ribbon Cookies only available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

No, Pink Ribbon Cookies are available year-round. However, they are often promoted during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

3. Can I customize the message on the cookies?

Yes, you can customize the message on the Pink Ribbon Cookies. There is an option to add a personalized message during the ordering process.

4. Are the Pink Ribbon Cookies pre-made or do I have to bake them myself?

The Pink Ribbon Cookies are pre-made and ready to eat. They come in a pack of 12 and are individually wrapped for freshness.

5. How much of the proceeds from Pink Ribbon Cookies go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each pack of Pink Ribbon Cookies to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and awareness. As of 2021, over $1.7 million has been donated through this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies