• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Got a Sneak Peak at Sample Order Sets?

In summary, you can request a sneak peek at sample order sets by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to customer service. To get a sneak peek at upcoming sample order sets, you can join the email list or follow on social media. The sample order sets typically contain a variety of products, but cannot be customized. New sets are released periodically throughout the year, typically coinciding with product launches or promotions.
amazoncook
I can't stand the wait. Maybe it is in front of my nose. For fall/winter, I remember I was able to see everything before my new paperwork box arrived. I earned level 1, but would like to know if some items will be open stock like last time, or just big sets? I looked on PC website, but the fall/winter sample order form is still there. You all having inside track to the latest news has spoiled me from waiting for my box!:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I don't have any inside track on the latest news. I would suggest contacting PC directly and asking them about their fall/winter product availability.

Related to Has Anyone Got a Sneak Peak at Sample Order Sets?

1. Can I request a sneak peek at sample order sets?

Yes, you can request a sneak peek at sample order sets by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and samples.

2. How can I get a sneak peek at upcoming sample order sets?

To get a sneak peek at upcoming sample order sets, you can join our email list or follow us on social media. We often share previews and sneak peeks of new products and sets through these channels.

3. Will I be able to see the full range of products in the sample order sets?

Yes, our sample order sets typically contain a variety of products from different categories. However, the specific contents may vary depending on availability and promotions at the time of purchase.

4. Can I customize the products in the sample order sets?

Unfortunately, our sample order sets cannot be customized. They are pre-packaged with a selection of our best-selling and newest products to give you a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer.

5. How often are new sample order sets released?

New sample order sets are released periodically throughout the year, usually coinciding with new product launches or seasonal promotions. However, the exact timing may vary, so be sure to stay updated through our email list or social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies