• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Customer Shopping: Free Shipping on One Item!

In summary, to take advantage of the "Happy Customer Shopping" promotion, add any item to your cart and select the free shipping option at checkout. This offer is limited to one item per transaction and can be used on any item on our website. It cannot be combined with other promotions and will only be available for a limited time. No promo code is needed, the free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout.
Kinet
I want to pay for the extra shipping for one of my customers...I'm in a good mood! How do I do that without him having to pay?

In payment options for his order, just list the shipping as Consultant Gift.

HTH!

thanks for your quick reply...but I'm not sure how to do that. I don't see that option in his order...help!

When you're entering his payment, select his payment method & the amount. Then click on "add payment", then in the drop down menu for payment methods, select "consulant gift" & the amount. HTH

Lacy, it helps, but I don't have that option. I wonder if the canadian version is different than yours?

Related to Happy Customer Shopping: Free Shipping on One Item!

1. How can I take advantage of the "Happy Customer Shopping" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Happy Customer Shopping" promotion, simply add any item to your cart and select the option for free shipping at checkout. The free shipping offer will only apply to one item in your cart.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items I can purchase with free shipping?

Yes, the free shipping offer only applies to one item per transaction. If you would like to purchase multiple items with free shipping, you will need to make separate transactions.

3. Can I use the "Happy Customer Shopping" promotion on any item?

Yes, the free shipping offer applies to any item available for purchase on our website. However, it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. How long will the "Happy Customer Shopping" promotion be available?

The free shipping offer will be available for a limited time only. We recommend taking advantage of it as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out!

5. Do I need a special promo code to receive free shipping on one item?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive free shipping on one item. Simply select the free shipping option at checkout and it will automatically be applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • ElizabethP