• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had a Bad Day, Need Encouragement

I am so excited for my Feb and I am grateful for all the support. Congrats on the new bookings and keep up the great work!! You are doing amazing!
So I have a Bridal Shower tomorrow over an hour away. I am still up and have not even started getting ready for it. We got hit by someone with no drivers license and no car insurance on Sunday and I have no car worked out to get to the show yet. I have spent all day trying to get my Feb host packs in the mail which are going to be late. I finally got all ten ready to go, but the kids tore the house apart while I did it and I am wondering why am I pushing to do this? My husband took on a new business this month and he is gone 80+ hours a week, so I have to juggle a sitter for all of my shows. Anyway I am getting a really bad cold and hoping that tomorrow goes ok. Thanks for letting me vent. I am just stressed. Hopefully tomorrow will be great and I will be well on my way to earning a trip this year!

I am so sorry for your bad day just take a deep breath and everything will work out for the best. I have been having a bad day also 2 cancelations in 1 day. Also I hope everyone is ok from being hit.

10 host packs for feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! Good job!

Chin up! It is soooooo obvious you can do it and it will be fabulous!

((((((Cincychef)))))))....so sorry about your car...and your cold....WOW 10 host packets!! Double points!!! You can do this, just take a deep breath and have a cup of tea...don't forget to post back and let us know how the bridal shower went.

Will your insurance cover a rental for you? I got hit once and the insurance ended up totalling out my Cherokee. When I questioned it because there wasn't that much damage, I was told the transmission was going out anyway so it would cost too much to fix it. Money I wouldn't have had to fix it. You never know what could have been about to happen to yours. Just thank God you're all safe. The rest will take care of itself.

Good luck on your shower and great job on your bookings!

Thank you all so much for the support! I really needed it. I am planning on a huge Feb but am a little overwhelmed at my own success. The shower went well. It was different than I planned but we are at $600 in sales! As for my car, my husband thinks they will total it, but we borrowed a car for now and I don't have to stress about getting to shows. Thanks again.

Glad the shower went well!! Congrats on what'll be an AWESOME Feb!! Good luck with the car stuff...my hubby got hit a few weeks ago, but we're better off than before.

10 shows for Feb??? WOW, you should be so excited about that! I have 1 schedule but would LOVE 4 or 5. I have been working for weeks making phone calls and sending emails. You should be so happy and excited about those shows! And that your husbands business is doing well too!!!

It is all how we look at things! Keep it positive!

1. How can I turn my bad day around?

One way to turn your bad day around is to practice self-care. This can include taking a break, going for a walk, or doing something you enjoy. It's important to take care of yourself and find ways to relax and recharge.

2. What are some quick and easy ways to boost my mood?

Some quick and easy ways to boost your mood include listening to uplifting music, writing in a gratitude journal, or doing a random act of kindness. These activities can help shift your focus to the positive and improve your mood.

3. How can I stay motivated and positive during tough times?

During tough times, it's important to focus on what you can control and practice self-compassion. Set small achievable goals and celebrate your successes. Surround yourself with positive people and find healthy ways to cope with stress.

4. What are some ways to practice self-care when I'm feeling overwhelmed?

When you're feeling overwhelmed, it can be helpful to take a few deep breaths, prioritize your tasks, and ask for help when needed. You can also try mindfulness techniques such as meditation or yoga to help calm your mind and body.

5. How can I encourage someone else who is having a bad day?

One way to encourage someone else who is having a bad day is to simply listen and offer support. You can also send them a thoughtful message or surprise them with a small act of kindness. Remind them that it's okay to not be okay and offer to help in any way you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Amyskitchen2