• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Booking Struggles: Staying Motivated in Tough Times

In summary, the individual is struggling with getting bookings and has had several cancellations. They are worried about not reaching certain levels and feeling discouraged. The advice given is to not give up and to try reaching out to previous clients and utilizing social media to attract new clients. They also suggest offering special promotions or incentives to reach goals and to stay positive during the ups and downs of the business.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am really have trouble getting bookings. I had 5 for Nov. All but 2 have cancelled. I was hoping to get at least level one for the sell a thon, but that is not going to happen, and I am going to be short for getting Level 1 for the Golden treasures reward. How do you guys keep going when you have had a bad 1/2 year. I want to pull myself up by the bootstraps, but it gets so discouraging sometimes.
Thanks for letting me vent.

Keep your chin up!Just remember that this business fluctuates so much. It seems like all is going well and before you know it, it seems that everyone has cancelled and no one wants anything to do with PC.
But of course that is not true, that's just the way we perceive it. Keep your chin up and try really hard to book catalog shows, and kitchen shows from your already booked shows!!
If I want to earn something I try really hard to give some good incentives to my hosts. The dollar day incentive I saw on here is great!! You should give it a try and tell them your situation. Tell them you need to reach a goal and that you need their help. Even if it's a catalog show, that will definitely help you.

Debbie

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a tough time with bookings. It can definitely be discouraging when things don't go as planned. My advice would be to not give up and keep pushing through. One thing you can try is reaching out to your previous clients and see if they know anyone who might be interested in booking with you. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool. Also, make sure you're utilizing social media and promoting yourself as much as possible. It's also a good idea to offer special promotions or discounts to attract new clients. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box. And remember, every business has its ups and downs, but it's important to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Good luck!

Related to Overcoming Booking Struggles: Staying Motivated in Tough Times

What is "Need Some Encouragement" and how does it work?

"Need Some Encouragement" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help customers stay motivated and inspired in the kitchen. It provides tips, recipes, and support to help you achieve your cooking goals. You can access it through our website or by joining our Facebook group.

Can anyone join "Need Some Encouragement"?

Yes, this program is open to anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their cooking skills. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, "Need Some Encouragement" can help you take your cooking to the next level.

What types of resources are available through "Need Some Encouragement"?

We offer a variety of resources to help you stay motivated and inspired in the kitchen. These include weekly meal plans, cooking tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and access to our community of passionate cooks. We also regularly host cooking challenges and events to keep things fun and engaging.

Is there a cost to join "Need Some Encouragement"?

No, "Need Some Encouragement" is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. We want to support you in your cooking journey and provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful in the kitchen.

How can I get involved in "Need Some Encouragement"?

To join "Need Some Encouragement", simply visit our website or search for our Facebook group and request to join. Once you're in, you can start exploring all the resources and engaging with our community. We also encourage you to invite your friends and family to join as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
babywings76