• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Will Add That Booking in Just as You Would for a Regular Show.

S.S. married her HS sweetfriend. We have 2 kids together and even though we are worlds apart in so many ways, we are the best of friends. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, we know that we love eachother and that's really all that matters.
kcjodih
Gold Member
team picnic... vent of the day!So we planned to have our team family picnic this Sunday. I had 6 families RSVPed for the picinic... a total of 31 people. Sounds great. Until last night when one gal called to tell me her kids are getting sick, then tonight I get an email that another won't be able to make it. So I got on the phone to make sure that the remaining 19 of us where going to be there. And it sounds like I am going to loose one more. Not that 18 is a bad turn out, but it is 2 hospitality families and one of my regular consultants.
I don't know what to do, everyone has asked if I want to cancel or change it, but I already have some food and have been preparing for it for weeks.

What to do?

18 still sounds like a nice turn out - ENJOY!

I would have it. I would do the same as I would for a show or any other meeting. I make it about those who made it a priority to be there.

Have fun!

Thank you! That's what I was thinking too, I'm just disappointed. I have been planning and shopping for this for months. I guess each family will get there own PC frisbee after all!

Make sure you have your consultants bring to the next meeting pictures, notes from the kids, stories on how fun it was, etc. Another thing that helps (and you probably did this, but if not, try it for next time) is to have it scheduled at least 6 months in advance. You can't help the sick kids, but it could help with people schedueling. I know I have my summer pretty much scheduled (and show dates figured out, but not booked) by January.

Yup, we had scheduled it way in advance and on a date than everyone agreed on. Stuff just happens. I actually plan on having my Dh take lots of pictures and puting them in a slide show for the next meeting.

Have fun tomorrow Shana!! ENJOY it and please share your pictures!!!!

Sounds like it will be a great time! Have fun!

We would all come if we lived near you!:sun:

Lisa

Ok, so.... we had a fun time, the weather was perfect, had the park almost to ourselves. However, I ended up having yet another family back out at the last minute. (An other valad reason). So it ended up being three families 13 people total. And they are both hospitality. (Did I mention that their director actually lives in the same town as me?)

Anyways, I think it was really good, one of the DHs really needed to meet other PC families and talk about how it works for them. He is the type that thinks she is gone too much. My Dh was quick to jump in with stories from our cruise and SF trips. Gotta love um!

We had plenty of food, you guys should have stopped by!

How are they hospitality if their director lives in the same town?

Oh, and glad it went well!!!

How great that it went so well!

I bet your husband did something very special for the Consultant who's husband thinks she is away too much! He must be at least partially supportive to attend the picnic. After listening to your husband I bet he starts to carry her bags and ask if he can help in any other way.

Maybe this picnic will change everything for her. Even though she is hospitality, I am sure you will be so proud when she promotes because you are helping her make it happen.

Great job Shana!

Lisa

well, that depends who you ask. The consultnant would say that it is because her director does meeting on night she is unable to attend. The other director told me that they had a falling out. They actually don't speak at all, and the consultant has 4 recruits right now.
I am glad to have them both at my meeting and part of my "team" they add a lot to my team and keep everybody excited, because they are working!

Sounds like a GREAT picnic! I hope to plan something like this for my team one of these days, too!

Friends.....I have 3 BFF's and each of them are amazing. They each provide a different dynamic to my life that I could not imagine without them.

I met A 10 years ago right after I moved to Okinawa. She was with me for the birth of my oldest DD and adores my children. She is pregnant with her first child and is due in January...I will be there!

I met D 5 years ago. We lived in a high rise apartment building in Japan and she lived right below me. We met though because our husbands worked together. Her older two daughters and my 2 are BFF's as well. She is my style guru!

I met T when she moved in next to me at our last duty station. I honestly think she is my twin...we think the same, have the same values, raise our children the same....except for the fact that she is a good 8 yrs younger then me.

How did you all meet you BFF's?

My BFF Susan and I have known each other for 15 years. We met in college. She is the life of the party; I'm the behind-the-scenes party planner. In personality we seem to be opposites but we hold the same values and belief system and we are both extremely loyal. We compliment each other very well! We also seem to go through the same seasons of life at the same time...

My other BFF and I met through church 8 years ago. I don't know how it happened but we just clicked even though she is 5 years older than me.

I love them both to pieces!

I have 2 BFF in which one I have known since highschool and the other since about 13 years ago. Both are totally different in character too and they don't really get along :(. But I would do anything for them and them me.

My BFF is Deb...I have known her for about 20 years (and we are 27)...both of our dad's used to work for our city and we would see each other at the picnics and hang out but that would be the extent of it because we didn't go to the same elementary school and she was a year behind me in school...then 10 years ago her and I worked at our City's Swimming Pool together at the front desk...we got very close that summer and when I was in the Air Force we stayed in close contact with each other and her family even came to visit me once...She got married a few years ago and she asked me to be her Maid of Honor, and I was actually shocked...I knew that her and I were close and I would have considered her my BFF but I didn't realize that she felt the same...it is not like we tell each other that...anyway, I was talking to her mom who I am also very close with and I told her my shock about being asked to be the maid of honor and she said "Heidi, why would you be shocked?? You are THE friend" That made me feel really good...I don't have a lot of close friends so the fact that she felt that we were that close made me feel really good....I was the only other girl in the wedding besides her so it is not even like she just had to pick the one to stand next to her...I WAS THE ONE...Funny thing is...she married a guy that we also went to school with and him and I went to school together since Kindergarden...Hope that wasn't too long of an answer for your question.

I met my first BFF in high school- her locker was beside mine. I met my second BFF at a PC show- I was the consultant, she was a guest- then host- then consultant too. I met my 3rd BFF in a domestic violence shelter where we were both residents with our kids.

I have 3 also.

El I met by chance, she was my daycare provider then my PC lady and we just became close through the kids and have been for the past 7 years.

S.O. is my neighbor who I met about the same time I love her to peices but sometimes she just drives me wild but i grin and bare it because she has so many great qualities. we both have teenage DD's who love eachother too but S.O. and I have different views as far as raising them.But that's what makes the world go 'round right?

The best story is about S.S. though. We met about 22 years ago when we were in high school our boyfriends were best friends (we all went to different schools) so we met through them.Eventually I married my HS sweetheart she was my maid of honor, she married her HS sweetheart I was her maid of honor. Now we both have divorced them and we're still together!! and the boys don't even talk anymore.She was my maid of honor again almost 7 years ago. She also is my DD's god mother as she should be.

None of these 3 are friends with eachother, all different circles ,all different lives.

I forgot to add that all of my BFF's have met and spent time together except A & D....they would be like oil and water...

yes all mine know eachother and get alnog fine but only socialize w/ eachother when its at my home (a party or something).

S.S. that I mentioned in my last post, now she has a friend who I just can't stand, talk about oil & water :)

I dont have a BFF. I have lots of friends, but I gave up on BFFs a long time ago. It seems like every time I would get close to somone we would move or they would move...or they were my husband's friends wife and they split. I am a very giving person and I don't have any problems loving someone. But, about 9 years ago, I began to pull back because it seemed like everyone was too busy and before you knew it I had lost track of everyone...my fault, their fault, who knows and who cares anymore...now it is just occasional contact.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I guess I am closer to my pastor's wife than anyone. She is about 10 years older than me. But, being the pastor's wife I don't feel comfortable discussing everything with her. You know, when you've had a fight with your husband you can't really discuss that with her because she needs to be able to "be there" for all of the congregation. I guess that sounds silly. One of the reasons I have been thinking about this is because for the last year I have felt God leading me into a ministry for women. I am not sure where it will go, but I have been thinking about all of the emotions and special problems/concerns that women deal with on a daily basis.

Have you ever been busy and always seem to be surrounded by people, but deep inside you were lonely? I have been feeling that way for awhile. I think we all need a BFF. You know...on Grey's Anatomy they say, "I'm your person" or "you're my person"...that person you can talk to about anything and not feel judged. Someone who will just listen.

1. How do I add a booking for a regular show?

To add a booking for a regular show, simply go to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Bookings" tab. From there, you can click on the "Add Booking" button and fill out the necessary information.

2. Is adding a booking for a regular show any different from adding a booking for a virtual show?

No, the process for adding a booking is the same for both regular and virtual shows. You will follow the same steps and provide the same information.

3. Can I add a booking for someone else's show?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to add bookings for other consultants' shows. This can be helpful if you have a customer who wants to attend a specific show but is unable to book directly with the host.

4. Do I have to add a booking for every show I do?

No, adding bookings is optional but highly encouraged. It helps us keep track of your shows and ensures that you receive proper credit for your sales and bookings.

5. How will adding a booking benefit me as a consultant?

Adding bookings not only helps keep track of your shows and sales, but it also allows you to earn rewards and incentives for reaching certain booking goals. It also helps build your customer base and expand your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
Replies