• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Grumpy:i Need Prayer!!! I Am Going to Choke My Dh!!!!! Dh

In summary, Kacey's house was just damaged by her husband, who is a "plumber" for the weekend. She is angry and plans to choke him when he is done. The conversation ends with her agreeing to share her brulee recipe with her husband when he is done with the hole.
Re: Ugh!!!!!!
pcchefjane said:
Hey...no better "firefighters" than angels! Glad nothing was seriously damaged, including him! LOL! I love your "Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay, it is not the end!" I'll have to remember that one!

I live by that motto!!! My late grandfather used to tell me that when I was young- and especially when going through the drama of puberty and jr high school!

I'm happy nothing was seriously damaged, either! I thanked DH for doing a wonderful job of fixing the problem, and for his hard work painting the trim and doors on the house (again) to better coordinate with our new siding! Heck, he had to climb on the roof to get the trim on the chimeny!

<h2>1. What happened with the water spigot and the fire?</h2><p>According to the post, the DH was using a torch to fix the water spigot and accidentally started a fire in the walls of the house. This caused damage to the siding, carpet, and sheet-rock.</p><h2>2. Was anyone injured?</h2><p>There is no mention of anyone being injured in the post. It seems like the damage was contained to the house and not to any person.</p><h2>3. How did the DH react to the situation?</h2><p>The post mentions that the DH was grumpy and the poster is considering choking him. It can be assumed that the DH was not happy about the situation and may have reacted negatively.</p><h2>4. Is this a common occurrence for the DH?</h2><p>There is no information provided about the DH's past behavior or any previous incidents like this. It is not possible to determine if this is a common occurrence for the DH.</p><h2>5. What is the poster looking for by asking for prayers?</h2><p>The poster may be feeling overwhelmed and stressed about the damage to their house. They may be seeking emotional support and prayers to help them cope with the situation.</p>

Related to :Grumpy:i Need Prayer!!! I Am Going to Choke My Dh!!!!! Dh

1. What happened with the water spigot and the fire?

According to the post, the DH was using a torch to fix the water spigot and accidentally started a fire in the walls of the house. This caused damage to the siding, carpet, and sheet-rock.

2. Was anyone injured?

There is no mention of anyone being injured in the post. It seems like the damage was contained to the house and not to any person.

3. How did the DH react to the situation?

The post mentions that the DH was grumpy and the poster is considering choking him. It can be assumed that the DH was not happy about the situation and may have reacted negatively.

4. Is this a common occurrence for the DH?

There is no information provided about the DH's past behavior or any previous incidents like this. It is not possible to determine if this is a common occurrence for the DH.

5. What is the poster looking for by asking for prayers?

The poster may be feeling overwhelmed and stressed about the damage to their house. They may be seeking emotional support and prayers to help them cope with the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • MissChef