• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get My Dog Ollie to Eat?

In summary, Ollie is home again tonight and is not eating but does want to drink. His vet is concerned and his owner has made him chicken and rice, blended into almost baby food. Ollie also puked green stomach bile on the carpet. He is now doing much better after surgery and is eating on his own and acting more like himself. His owner hopes to make enough money from a show to pay for his bills. Despite some troubles, everyone is happy that Ollie is recovering well.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Ollie is home again tonight. He will not eat but does want to drink. His vet is concerned about the not eating.......so I made him chicken and rice. I blended the crap out of it so that is almost baby food and I am really hoping that tonight I can get him to eat some.
I was up for most of the night....every time he moved I was up. And he puked some lovely green stomach bile something all over my beige bedroom carpet at about 2 am. At this point I am operating on about 10 hours of sleep since early Monday morning. Thank goodness DH is driving home tomorrow instead of Friday. I need some help/sleep!

PLease continue to keep our Ollie in your prayers please..............

Glad Ollie is home with you...and I pray that he is able to keep food down (and wants to eat...) so he can get his strength back up!

{{{HUGS}}}

Erin how is Ollie?

He is SOOOOOOO much better!!

Dr Smith called me on Thursday and said come get him! He chewed through 4 IV lines and they said he just wanted to go home. He has been acting so much more himself.....finally eating on his own and actually has had a small BM. We are 5 days post-op now so the chance of infection is very low. His pain meds are keeping him pretty mellow which is good because he wants to jump up on our bed and the couch. All in all he is SOOO much better.
One of the vet techs booked a show so now if I can just make a profit of $2500 from her show then I can pay for all of Ollie's bills! LOL!!
Oh and while I was transporting him from the ER vet to our vet..he peed in my truck...a lot. DH had to take the back seat out (not easy!) and stripped the seats down to the foam to get it all. He is now calling my truck the piss mobile..........

Oh Erin! So sorry you had to deal with that. But thank god he is better, But I think I missed what happened to him.

Erin, Thank God that he is alright. What a mess this entire situation has been literally!!! But I am so happy to hear that he will be fine.

woohoo Ollie! Glad to hear he is feeling better!

So glad he is feeling better :0

So Glad he is recovering well!!

What is "Say a Little Prayer...update" all about?

"Say a Little Prayer...update" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of chicken, vegetables, and a flavorful sauce. It is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

What ingredients do I need to make "Say a Little Prayer...update"?

The main ingredients for "Say a Little Prayer...update" are boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, and a can of diced tomatoes. You will also need some cooking oil, chicken broth, and seasonings such as garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes.

How do I make "Say a Little Prayer...update"?

To make "Say a Little Prayer...update", start by cooking the chicken in a skillet until it is no longer pink. Then, add in the vegetables and cook until they are tender. Next, stir in the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and seasonings and let it simmer for a few minutes. Finally, serve the dish over rice or pasta for a complete meal.

Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the recipe?

Yes, you can modify the recipe to fit your preferences. For example, you can use different types of vegetables or add in some extra spices for more flavor. You can also use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts if you prefer.

Is "Say a Little Prayer...update" a healthy meal option?

Yes, "Say a Little Prayer...update" is a healthy and well-balanced meal option. It is high in protein and contains a variety of vegetables, making it a nutritious choice for any meal. You can also make it even healthier by using whole grain rice or pasta as a base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • susanr613