• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco

In summary, the recipe is easy, has many ingredients you might already have, and is a good seller at shows.
erinhoward
I just got my own DCB and I want to start using it at shows. I have one show coming up with a friend who just bought her own DBC - I was thinking about trying the grilled chicken penne al fresco, but it looks like a lot of ingredients and is it maybe too many steps, considering I am new and still nervous?

I am going to try it for my family this week, maybe I am over-thinking this!

This recipe is super easy! If you read all the ingredients, you will probably notice that most of the ingredients are ones you have on hand. I made this recipe the day I got my SB last spring, and my husband loved it so much that I had to make it 2 days in a row. Some times he will come home with a box of pasta and a block of parmesan cheese so he can make it himself. It is very impressive and most poeple who have tried it have wanted a DCB because of it:chef:.

I agree. This recipe has helped me sell more DCB than any other recipe. Love it!

The first time you make it, it seems like its a pain, but it gets easier. At least it did for me.

I sold 5 DCBs tonight w/this recipe!...and it's the recipe I did at the show where I sold 12, too!

Wow - I'm amazed. I tried this recipe twice with my family, and both times we didn't like it. I didn't like it at the cluster meeting where we had it either.

I guess I might need to re-think this!

Oooh, we love it, and every time I make it for a show they love it. I think it is a fancy type recipe that really tastes good and is easy! Love it! Even my very picky DD ate it (which is very shocking for her!)

I have sold 3 DCB's with this show. It is very easy. Practise at home if you arn't comfortable. Enjoy it!!!!

I did this one at my first show last night.

I seemed to have some 'dead time' when it was cooking in the micro. What do you do to fill the cooking time?

I had no luck in selling the DCB though, and I offered a $99 special.

Ashley

What dead time are you talking about? While the tomatoes are "roasting" I measure the wine and chicken broth and throw in one of my "commercials" then while the pasta is cooking I chop the chicken, grate the cheese, and snip the basil. If there is time I throw in another commercial. I haven't found any dead time in fact it comes out at a good timing.

I am thinking of making Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco for a "Halloween" theme show I have on Sunday.....

Any ideas on what to "re-name" it for a spooky theme........:eek:

What are the ingredients for Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco?

The ingredients for Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco are chicken breast, penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, salt, and pepper.

How do I grill the chicken for this recipe?

To grill the chicken, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and then place it on the grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp, salmon, or tofu for a vegetarian option. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure the internal temperature reaches the appropriate temperature for the protein.

How do I make this dish vegetarian-friendly?

To make this dish vegetarian-friendly, simply omit the chicken and add extra vegetables, such as zucchini, mushrooms, or bell peppers. You can also add some protein-rich ingredients like chickpeas or edamame.

Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time by grilling the chicken and cooking the pasta separately. Then, combine all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Debbie.A.NOC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • babywings76