• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12

Feb 5, 2008
Hi there, everyone!!!!! Spring count....67 days!!!!:love:

I am making either homemade mac n' cheese, or grilled chicken penne al fresco in the DCB. I won't be grilling the chicken...either quick stir-fry in olive oil or on the sm. bar pan in oven. Dessert?..no clue!!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I'm thinking I might do stuffed shells with marinara sauce and broccoli or a salad on the side. OR we may eat out. My son has 2 bball games tonight and I might just decide to let someone else cook for us.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas...yummmmmmmy!

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
Some strange recipe I found on the Swanson Broth website. It was just pasta with ground turkey, diced tomato, garlic, oregano and I don't remember what else. Family ate it, but I recycled the paper with the recipe on it.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
some strange recipe i found on the swanson broth website. It was just pasta with ground turkey, diced tomato, garlic, oregano and i don't remember what else. Family ate it, but i recycled the paper with the recipe on it.

hilarious!! :d :d

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
hselby87
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies