• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help?? Grilled Pineapple & Pound Cake??

In summary, the best way to grill pineapple is to preheat the grill to medium heat and brush the pineapple slices with oil before grilling for 2-3 minutes on each side. Canned pineapple can also be used by draining it well to prevent excess water. To prevent sticking, grease the grill with oil or cooking spray and brush oil onto the pound cake. Other types of cake, such as angel food or sponge cake, can also be used. The grilled pineapple and pound cake can be served on its own or with whipped cream or ice cream, or alongside grilled meat for a sweet and savory dish.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
HELP??? I am doing the grilled pound cake with grilled pineapple rings and coconut lime sauce as an extra recipe for rather demanding host tonight. I've never done it b4 and ya'll know how uncomfy I am with trying new things...help?? Ideas?Suggestions? Tips?
I am doing it with the Grilled Chicken penne al Fresca

::::letting out HUGE sigh:::::::
Thank you Thank you Thank you, Bobbi.
That's exactly what I was looking for!!!!!

I made this recipe last night at our team meeting. It was awesome! Definitely not a second recipe type of thing so I'd suggest it as the main or only recpe for a show.

I made up a word doc with the recipe to share with my team and attached it here in case anyone wants it.

Some of us don't care for coconut so one used the new chocolate peanut butter sauce and two of us used the new butterscotch rum sauce. OMG that BR sauce is to die for!!

Attachments

• Grilled Pound Cake with Ice Cream and Pineapple.doc
    26 KB · Views: 482
anyone have a pic of this??

My director made it at our last meeting - oh my goodness! it was really good! And a great way to show that the grill pan is for more than just meat!

I just saw a pic. of this the other day...now where was that?

1. What is the best way to grill pineapple?

The best way to grill pineapple is to start by preheating your grill to medium heat. Then, cut your pineapple into slices or wedges and brush them with a little bit of oil. Grill the pineapple for about 2-3 minutes on each side until it has nice grill marks and is slightly caramelized.

2. Can I use canned pineapple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned pineapple for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the pineapple well before grilling to prevent it from becoming too watery.

3. How do I prevent my pound cake from sticking to the grill?

To prevent your pound cake from sticking to the grill, make sure to grease the grill grates with a little bit of oil or cooking spray before placing the pound cake on the grill. You can also brush a little bit of oil onto the pound cake itself.

4. Can I use a different type of cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for this recipe. Pound cake works well because it is dense and holds up well on the grill, but you can also use angel food cake or sponge cake.

5. How do I serve the grilled pineapple and pound cake?

You can serve the grilled pineapple and pound cake on its own, or you can top it with whipped cream or ice cream for a delicious dessert. You can also serve it alongside a grilled meat for a sweet and savory combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedSD