• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Idea, Went Over Well so Far.

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of not feeling in the Halloween spirit due to personal issues, but still wanting to participate in their local parade. They use pen flags from a previous order and attach them to candy canes with a catchy message promoting their business. They also hand out glow necklaces and receive positive reactions from other parade-goers. Although they are unable to gather contact information, they are happy with the exposure their business received.
Koolotus
Okay, where I live we have a great big Halloween parade. I usually love halloween and our family always goes all out.
Well this year I am just not feeling it do to personal issues. But, my kids are still gung ho.
So, since I am focusing best I can on my business I decided to do something at the parade.
***here's the important part ***
I had gotten a ton of pen flags from when I had ordered from nancy's artwork.
I used some on my pens at shows with cheater questions for the ticket game.
The I decided to do some to put on candy canes for the parade.
one side had my name consultant # and phone
the other said
need cash?
free presents?
I can HELP!
So, turns out I can't get candy canes around here till after halloween, but I did find packs of big red & green Large j9ingle bells at the dollar store, so I stuck it on them. I also had 50 glow necklaces I handed out to the kids.
Everyone was
a) so surprised I was giving something to mommy
b) so happy I was with the Pampered Chef!
anyhow, the only down side is that I don't have THEIR contact info, so I can't follow up...which I hate!
But, you never know who will call, so it was worth it. and made me happy at an event I probably wouldn't have been.
Needless to say I am making more and will take them with me and hand them out everywhere this holiday.

Great thinking! I'm sure your kids were thrilled to have their mom out Halloweening-it with them, and you're getting your name out there...double score!
Ember

That is a great idea!! Make sure you let us know if you receive any leads or bookings from it!

Related to Great Idea, Went Over Well so Far.

1. How can I make sure my "Great Idea" will go over well with my customers?

One way to ensure your idea will go over well with your customers is to conduct market research and gather feedback from your target audience. This will help you understand their needs and preferences, and tailor your idea accordingly.

2. What are some common mistakes to avoid when implementing a "Great Idea"?

Some common mistakes to avoid when implementing a "Great Idea" include not properly planning and budgeting, not testing the idea with a small group before launching it, and not effectively communicating the benefits of the idea to your customers.

3. How can I measure the success of my "Great Idea"?

The success of your "Great Idea" can be measured by analyzing sales data, customer feedback, and any other relevant metrics. You can also conduct surveys or focus groups to gather direct feedback from your customers.

4. Should I share my "Great Idea" with my competitors?

It is not recommended to share your "Great Idea" with your competitors. However, if you do decide to share it, make sure you have a clear plan and strategy in place to protect your idea and stay ahead of the competition.

5. Can I make changes to my "Great Idea" after it has been launched?

Yes, you can make changes to your "Great Idea" after it has been launched, but it is important to carefully consider and test any changes before implementing them. You should also communicate any changes to your customers and explain the benefits of the updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • cwinter474