• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Parade Can We or Have You Ever????

In summary, "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties that helps guests get to know each other and learn about the products. To play, guests receive a list of statements and must find someone who matches each one. Participation is optional but encouraged, and the statements can be customized to fit the party's theme or guests' preferences. Prizes are often given to those who successfully complete the game.
Oklabell
I live in a area with only a couple of consultants and I went to a July 4th parade and thought I could do that. I was thinking seeing if the others would help me with it, there is one in September in a close by town. If not there is a fair after. But I was thinking of buying bulk candy and having my girls hand out business cards down the route and plus I could round up old brouchures for anyone wanting to get rid of them. What do you guys think?

Sounds kinda neat. Not sure if we can do it or not. Don't see why it would be any different than setting up a booth somewhere.

In that aspect, you are like any other business as far as I can tell. Candy and cards are great, but make sure you know the local parade rules and/or ordinances. Many require permits on file with the local Police Dept. to distribute.If you are still questioning, call HO and ask...

I have done our neighborhood 4th of July one and every year do our homecoming parade I give out a baggie with a coupon, bus, card and a few pieces of candy

Teresa - have you gotten any shows/orders from the stuff you handed out at the parade?

What is "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?"

"Parade Can We or Have You Ever?" is a game that can be played at Pampered Chef parties. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to get to know each other and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

How do you play "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?"

To play "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?", each guest will receive a list of statements. They will then go around the room and find someone who matches each statement. This allows guests to interact and get to know each other while learning about Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to participate in "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?"

Participation in "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?" is completely optional. However, we highly encourage everyone to participate as it is a fun and engaging way to learn more about each other and our products.

Can I customize the statements for "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?"

Yes, you can customize the statements for "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?" to fit the theme of your party or the preferences of your guests. This allows for a more personalized and enjoyable experience.

Are there any prizes for playing "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?"

At Pampered Chef, we love to reward our guests for participating in our games. Therefore, there are usually small prizes for those who successfully complete the "Parade Can We or Have You Ever?" game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies