• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!

In summary, the author is talking about doing a fair in September, and recommends smaller priced items and easy to carry around items. She also suggests stocking up on stones and replacement part orders.
ElizabethPurvis
I am doing yet another fair in September. (I know it is REALLY far away, but it is a HUGE deal in my town, parade and everything and I had to sign up now to get a good space. Plus it was only $25 Wha-hoo!) My mom suggested that over the summer I get some cash and carry items so I can maybe actually have a few sales at my table. I know not a lot of you do this, but I was wondering what to get since I've got all summer to stock up. I was thinking about getting some round stones and food choppers, but other than those, I'm at a loss. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!

Mini Serving Spatulas, Ice Cream Scoops, and Season's Best Cookbooks.

I did a fair on Saturday and the things that I had on hand that went the best were mini serving spatulas, seasons best ( old ones sell well also) paring knives, bar boards. I find that mostly lower priced items sell better. Good luck!

Yeah, most people won't want to walk around lugging a stone.
I would def. do smaller priced items and easier to carry around items.

I was thinking that also...plus September is (usually) when the stones are on sale, so just having some info up might help generate some bookings or stoneware orders. Thanks!!

I can't believe how many Mix and Chop's I've sold and I don't even talk about them. Because they are on back order you would need to start stocking up on them now, anyway. I think they would sell great. I've sold quite a few of the Silicone Basting Brush. I do use that and talk about it at my shows. If you can set out pretzels and make the dip with the Southwestern Seasoning for samples you could sell that too.

Small items that are easy to toss into a purse/tote are usually the best sellers at fairs. SBRC's, Mini Serving Spatulas, Ice Cream Dippers, QPKs, etc.

That said, I usually have one person ask me for a large round stone at fairs. I tell them that I don't have one because they're too heavy to carry back and forth, but I'd be more than happy to order one and have it shipped straight to them.

The only thing I like to have as Cash and Carry is the pantry section. The reason is that everything has a guarantee for at least a year EXCEPT pantry - they are guaranteed to get to you sealed and unspoiled. And, the guarantee on everything else is not transferrable.

Replacement Part FormIn addition to all the great ideas you have for you c/c merchandise, don't underestimate the power of a few replacement part order forms!! I did a fair a few weeks ago and I ended up giving out about six of these. I stamped the back with my contact information. It is all too likely that my business won't grow from that, but maybe... and I know I really helped a customer and PCs overall reputation. That's still a good day's work... (I DID plug the benefits of my website and pointed out where the address was before I let them go - :D )

i-slices are another really popular item! Just go through your reports in pp and find what your most popular items sold are, items under $5-10 and are lightweight! Those reports will show what is popular in your area!
Good luck!
We are doing a fair in September too and I can't wait! We are talking about having 1-2 big drawings and a lot of us consultants are talking about hosting our own shows in August (I do a 3 in 1 show, its mystery host/ fall kickoff, sneak preview/host appreciation, preferred customer show!) and then each of us can order 2 forged cuttlery at 60% off and we can put them all together and offer a new set of forged cuttlery!
I think it will be fun! I signed up for 6 shifts! :eek: :D

Last edited:

What is the "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event?

The "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to gather and showcase their products at a local fair or event in September.

Who can participate in the "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up and join our team to participate.

How can I find a "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event near me?

You can contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef corporate office to find out about any upcoming "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" events in your area.

What products should I showcase at the "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event?

We recommend showcasing a variety of products from our current seasonal catalog, as well as some popular year-round items. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for customers who purchase at the event.

What materials will I need for the "Help Needed for My UPampered Chefoming September Fair!" event?

You will need to bring your own table, tablecloth, products, catalogs, order forms, and any other marketing materials you would like to use. We also recommend having samples available for customers to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ShellBeach