• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of doing a catalog show for a lady at their local hospital, who ended up having great sales and even registered under their wedding registry. The speaker credits their success to their excellent customer service and follow-up, and expresses gratitude to their friends for their support.
whiteyteresa
And I thought of you people FIRST

Last year I did a catalog show for a lady at our local hospital, she wanted the stainless 8qt bowl so she said that she would be a catalog show and see if she could get to $200 to qualify for show (she said that many people were having shows at the hospital so she didn’t know how well she would do)
So we decided to close the show on August 31st, on August 28th she said that her show was about $550 in guest sales (I put them in my laptop at that point to make sure she was correct and to save time) – YEA. Well two days later when we met, she started giving me some more orders – she was then over $800 – not to bad for someone who said that she didn’t think she would have a good show. Then she placed her own order with me after her free stuff. With her half price stuff and other stuff she ended up with giving me a check for $564.

Well, now for what happen today. I got a call from Andrea. She told me that she registered under my wedding registry late last night. She said that she was working at the hospital with another worker and she told Andrea how nice the wedding registry is – so Andrea said that she would check it out. Well she checks out my wedding registry and signed up. I ask her who the other lady was and she said that she was another consultant named Krissy – (I haven’t met her yet at my cluster meeting.) I was curious at why she registered under me and I asked her and she said that – I was great with her, I gave her lots of information, kept her updated on new and discontinuing products, sent her my monthly tastytidbits newsletter – and she wanted to give me the business. YEA
Remember I sent her information – I haven’t actually talked with her since I dropped off her products to her last September. Just e-mails. That Fantastic – I am so happy. She called to let me know that she registered and that she wants to have a bridal show and needed info on how to do that. YEA

Just had to share with you guys first.:D

Thanks for listening and being such great friends even though I haven’t met any of you yet.:)

Teresa

~

Yeah, Teresa! It just go to show ... the fortune really IS in the follow-up!!!

Hey Teresa, that's amazing news! It's always great to hear about successful shows and happy customers. And it's even better when they come back for more and refer others to you! It just goes to show that providing great customer service and staying in touch with your customers can really pay off. Keep up the good work! And don't worry, we may not have met in person yet, but we are definitely friends here on the forum. Thanks for sharing your success with us. :)

What is "Got to Tell Someone" and why should I share it with others?

"Got to Tell Someone" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where you can earn free products and discounts by sharing our products with your friends and family. By telling others about our high-quality and innovative kitchen tools, you not only help them discover great products, but you also have the opportunity to receive rewards for yourself.

How do I participate in the "Got to Tell Someone" promotion?

To participate in "Got to Tell Someone," simply share our products with your friends and family. You can do this through hosting a cooking party, sharing our catalogs, or even just mentioning our products in conversation. When your friends and family make a purchase using your unique link or code, you will earn rewards based on their purchases.

What type of rewards can I earn through the "Got to Tell Someone" promotion?

There are a variety of rewards you can earn through "Got to Tell Someone." These include free products, discounts, and even the opportunity to earn a free trip. The specific rewards may vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Got to Tell Someone"?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to participate in the "Got to Tell Someone" promotion. Anyone can share our products with their friends and family and earn rewards. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, this is a great opportunity to start your own business and earn even more rewards.

How can I track my rewards and progress in the "Got to Tell Someone" promotion?

You can track your rewards and progress by logging into your "Got to Tell Someone" account on our website. Here, you can see how many people have made purchases using your link, how much you have earned, and what rewards you are eligible for. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also assist you with tracking your rewards and answering any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrshamel3808