• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!

In summary, "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!" is a fun and interactive demonstration of Pampered Chef products hosted by a consultant. You can attend a show by hosting one in your own home or attending one hosted by a friend or acquaintance. At the show, you can expect to see a consultant demonstrate various Pampered Chef products and share tips and tricks for using them. There is no cost to attend a show, but if you do decide to make a purchase, it will support the consultant hosting the show. You can also host your own show to earn free and discounted products and have a fun night with friends.
WLMcCoy
I had a crazy "show". This lady had already changed her show from a Saturday to a Sunday, which was fine. So I drove 55, yes fifty-five, miles one direction to her house. She met me at the door & said "I'm so sorry, but everyone I invited called and said they couldn't come. But you can still make the meal, I have 2 outside orders" WHAT?!?!?! OK, so at this point I was fuming, but I put on my Pampered Chef Smile & said "Sure, since I am already here".
Ends up she was really nice. We actually had a good conversation while we sat at the table and made Jerk Chicken Nachos. She had 2 or 3 ladies drop in and place an order. She also made a few phone calls. In the hour I was there she racked up $500+ in orders. & she booked another show and made sure it was a date people could make! :)

Wow! I guess it's good you stayed. Hope the next one goes just as well (sales wise) and better.

Wow - that is a great reminder of you just never know!!!! I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay after that type of reception at the door - but good for you!!!!!!

Wow I don't think I would have stayed. Good thing you did!

I have to agree I don't think I would have stayed. You did and you got the reward.

Related to Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!

What is "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!"?

"Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!" is a fun and interactive demonstration of Pampered Chef products hosted by a consultant. It's a great way to learn about our products and get some helpful tips for using them in your kitchen.

How do I attend a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!"?

You can attend a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!" by hosting one in your own home or attending one hosted by a friend or acquaintance. You can also contact a local Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming shows in your area.

What can I expect at a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!"?

At a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!", you can expect to see a consultant demonstrate various Pampered Chef products and share tips and tricks for using them. You may also have the opportunity to try out some of the products and purchase them if you're interested.

Is there a cost to attend a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!". It's a free event for guests, and there is no pressure to purchase anything. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, it will support the consultant hosting the show.

Can I host my own "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!"?

Absolutely! Hosting a "Let Me Tell You About My Crazy Show!!" is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun night with friends. Contact a local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show at your home or a venue of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc