• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Me What You Think About My Letter....

gave a great idea of a gift basket with a Season's Best knife, a cake knife, a carving fork, and a cake server. Lots of people like to use Pampered Chef cookware for their wedding registry, but they might not know what else they need!
lacychef
With my extra time today, I created this letter to send out to my bridal leads I got a couple weeks ago at a bridal fair. I haven't had time to get ahold of them all, and left some messages. I'm offering a freebie to those that call to set up registries or showers....any ideas for a nice gift for about $5??
Tell me what you think of the letter...;) Thanks!!!

Attachments

• bridal_lead_letter.doc
    5.5 KB · Views: 577
The Celebrate cookbook was nice I thought.

Oooooh, good idea:)

For some reason, I'm not able to open this. :( Is there anyway someone can copy and paste the text of the letter right into a post?? I'd love see this letter because I have some major follow up to do with bridal leads!

I could open it but the font was tough on the eyes...

Dear Bride-to-be,

I enjoyed visiting with you at the Bridal Fair in Hays. I’m sure you received lots of helpful information to plan your big day, and it can be really overwhelming! I’m not sure what information you took from me that day; so I thought I’d send you a quick note explaining the services that I offer as a Pampered Chef Consultant.

First, there’s the Online Wedding Registry. It’s common to register at several different places; I can explain what makes our registry program so great. You can register online from the comfort of your home; simply log onto my website www.pamperedchef.biz/lacyskitchen, click on “Wedding Registry”, enter your information, and then select the items you wish to have. (You may also need my name, Lacy Hammack, and consultant #271549) It’s that easy! Once registered, Pampered Chef sends out a welcome packet, which includes registry cards to send to family & friends. Guests can purchase items from your registry, and then you earn Registry Rewards from the sales; which means you can receive free and half price items, the hostess special for the month you redeem your rewards, and also a 10% discount for the next year.

Second, there’s the Pampered Chef Wedding Shower. It can be done like a traditional Pampered Chef cooking show, and we can incorporate traditional bridal shower games also. I have special invitations letting guests know that they don’t have to come with a gift; they can come enjoy the shower, then choose their gift from your wish list (they can even purchase things for themselves!). Then, you receive the hostess benefits, which include free and half price items, monthly hostess special, and a 10% discount for a year.

If either of these services interest you, please give me a call–I’d love to be your Pampered Chef consultant, and help you get your new kitchen stocked up right! I have a free gift reserved for you if you call to schedule a Wedding Shower, or if you set up your registry with me. If there are any other questions I can answer, please feel free to give me a call!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Lacy Hammack
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef
Consultant #271549
785-445-3848
www.pamperedchef.biz/lacyskitchen
[email protected]

I think it sounds great- just remember that people (especially brides!) are busy and you should still follow up with a phone call to everyone you sent this out to...

The Celebrate Cookbook you can only get 10 of (I think I might have gotten a few more...) But I think a Season's Best would be plenty! I know I'm cheap, but it's a nice little token!

You've done a nice job. I think I would have mentioned the potential of $200 in Free Products opportunity, depending on the value of gifts purchased from the Bridal Registry. It is one of our unique features. What do others think about being specific about that?

janetupnorth said:
I could open it but the font was tough on the eyes...
Thanks for posting that!! Maybe I don't have that particular font and that's why I couldn't pull it up.

The letter looks good! Thanks for sharing!:)

Thanks for the feedback! And thanks for typing that Janet! Sorry Becky, it was a "pretty" font;)
I will add the $ amount in FPV they can get...

I agree, offer the benefits and maybe put "where else can you get rewards just for people buying you gifts" or something...when I put it that way ppl get excited!

I really like it and will be using a lot of your wording. I was wanting to type up something as well. Thanks for getting me started!

Another idea for gift around $5.Group together some door prizes in pretty wedding bag or tie together with netting and lace.

Charlene

1. What is the purpose of the "Tell Me What You Think About My Letter..." letter?

The purpose of this letter is to gather feedback and opinions on a specific letter that has been written. This can be helpful for improving the letter or making any necessary changes before it is officially sent out.

2. How should I format my letter for the best feedback?

It is best to format the letter in a clear and organized manner with all necessary information included. This will make it easier for the recipient to understand and provide helpful feedback.

3. Can I request feedback from multiple people on the same letter?

Yes, you can request feedback from multiple people on the same letter. This can be beneficial as it allows for a variety of perspectives and suggestions.

4. Is it better to send the letter through email or in person?

This depends on the situation and the preferences of the recipient. If possible, it is best to have a face-to-face conversation to discuss the letter and gather feedback. However, if that is not possible, sending the letter through email can also be effective.

5. What should I do with the feedback I receive?

It is important to carefully consider and evaluate the feedback you receive. Take note of any suggestions or improvements that are mentioned and make necessary changes to the letter. It is also important to thank the person for their feedback and let them know how it has helped improve the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies