• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts

In summary, the author is thanking her hosts for the past year, and she has a small gift for each one. She does not want to sound like she is looking for their business, but just wants to thank them. She thinks that sending out postcards with a handwritten note would be a good way to do this.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am having a hard time coming up with a letter to send to all of my hosts for the last year thanking them. I have a little gift that I am sending each of them, but can't think of words to put in the letter. I don't want to sound like I am looking for their business right now....just want to thank them and remind them that I am here if they need anything. Make sense? I feel like I have rambled a little bit!! Thanks for your help!

How about something like this:

This is just a little something to thank you for helping my business to be such a success this year. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New year!

I would put my phone number on there, but maybe not my website (would look like you are looking for business)

HTH

Wow, a gift for ALL of your hosts this year?? I sent out the postcards that I am posting, along with a handwritten "note" on the side (Thank you for being one of my Very Special Hosts this year!).

I sent out 75. I couldn't afford to give them ALL something, but I hope that the postcard reflects my sincere appreciation to each of them.

Attachments

• XMas Cards.doc
    185.5 KB · Views: 344
Thanks both of you. I do this very part time so I don't have a lot of hosts to send things to.

Question:
I have left over picture cards that I did for my friends and family.
Do you think it would be OK to send them out to my PC buyers and write on the back something like, thank you for your business.
What is your opinion?

I think that it would be fine!! Some people would probably appreciate your personal life, we are people too! and can have families and do this... it will add a personal touch to your business :)

Does anyone have a non-denominational version of that posctad? About half of my hostesses don't celebrate Christmas.

1. What is the purpose of a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts?

The purpose of a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts is to express gratitude and appreciation to those who hosted a holiday event or gathering. It is a way to acknowledge their efforts and show your thanks for their hospitality.

2. When should I send a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts?

The best time to send a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts is within a week after the event or gathering. This allows you to send it while the memories are still fresh in your mind and the hosts can appreciate your gratitude during the holiday season.

3. What should I include in a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts?

In a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts, you should include a personal message thanking the hosts for their hospitality, specific details about the event or gathering that you enjoyed, and any special memories or moments that stood out to you. You can also include a small gift or token of appreciation, if desired.

4. Is it necessary to send a handwritten thank you letter or can I send an email?

While both options are acceptable, a handwritten thank you letter is often seen as more personal and heartfelt. It shows that you took the time to write a thoughtful message and will likely be appreciated by the hosts. However, if you are unable to send a handwritten letter, an email can also convey your gratitude.

5. Can I use a template for a Christmas Thank You Letter for Hosts?

It is okay to use a template as a guide, but it is always best to personalize the message and make it unique to the specific event and hosts. This will show that you put thought and effort into the letter, making it more meaningful for the hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchic
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies