• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St

In summary, Teresa, a local restaurant owner, had a great show last year thanks to her customer connection and this year she has a new customer. Andrea, another consultant, registered under her this year and wants to do a bridal show.
whiteyteresa
And I thought of you people FIRST

Last year I did a catalog show for a lady at our local hospital, she wanted the stainless 8qt bowl so she said that she would be a catalog show and see if she could get to $200 to qualify for show (she said that many people were having shows at the hospital so she didn’t know how well she would do)
So we decided to close the show on August 31st, on August 28th she said that her show was about $550 in guest sales (I put them in my laptop at that point to make sure she was correct and to save time) – YEA. Well two days later when we met, she started giving me some more orders – she was then over $800 – not to bad for someone who said that she didn’t think she would have a good show. Then she placed her own order with me after her free stuff. With her half price stuff and other stuff she ended up with giving me a check for $564.

Well, now for what happen today. I got a call from Andrea. She told me that she registered under my wedding registry late last night. She said that she was working at the hospital with another worker and she told Andrea how nice the wedding registry is – so Andrea said that she would check it out. Well she checks out my wedding registry and signed up. I ask her who the other lady was and she said that she was another consultant named Krissy – (I haven’t met her yet at my cluster meeting.) I was curious at why she registered under me and I asked her and she said that – I was great with her, I gave her lots of information, kept her updated on new and discontinuing products, sent her my monthly tastytidbits newsletter – and she wanted to give me the business. YEA
Remember I sent her information – I haven’t actually talked with her since I dropped off her products to her last September. Just e-mails. That Fantastic – I am so happy. She called to let me know that she registered and that she wants to have a bridal show and needed info on how to do that. YEA

Just had to share with you guys first.

Thanks for listening and being such great friends even though I haven’t met any of you yet.

Teresa

~

That's great, Teresa! I hope you get LOTS of orders from her registry!

see.... service, service, service!

That's great Teresa!

That's great Teresa! Proves how valuable customer connection can be!!!

Wonderful, it pays to have great customer service!!!

yahooo for you! congrats and keep up the good customer service! Sounds like your doing wonderful!!

Woo Hoo for you!

Thanks everyone, I am very happy

I am going to work on her wish list pictures after I get my daughter in bed tonight

~

That's great, Teresa!

That's incredible! You never know what happens to a planted seed, do ya? ;)

Very cool teresa

What an awesome call to get! Congrats and good luck!

1. What is "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St"?

"Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily share their favorite recipes and cooking tips with friends and family.

2. How does "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" work?

Simply select your favorite recipe or cooking tip from the "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" collection and share it with your friends and family through social media, email, or in person. They can then download the recipe or tip and try it out for themselves!

3. Are the "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" products only available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

No, the "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" products can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I personalize the "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" products?

Yes, you can personalize the products with your own photos and messages to make them even more special when sharing with your loved ones.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for the "Got to Tell Someone and You Guys Here Are the 1St" products, so be sure to check with your consultant or on the website for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrshamel3808