• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Suggestions, I Got My 1St Registry

In summary, my friend knows a lady from her church that was getting married and she told her about the PC registry. My friend gave me this lady's cell phone number so I called her to give her more info. She was really excited and said she would set up her registry. I hadn't gotten any email notifications, so I checked my website today and saw that she set up her registry :) However she is listed in "light gray", so I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING. I guess this was something she opted for when she set it up. Where I am
PChefRenee
Silver Member
One of my friends knows a lady from her church that was getting married. She told her about the PC registry and she was really interested. My friend gave me this lady's cell phone # so I called her to give her more info. She was really excited and said she would set up her registry. I hadn't gotten any email notifications, so I checked my website today and saw that she set up her registry :) However she is listed in "light gray", so I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING.:( Not her wish list, address, etc. I guess this was something she opted for when she set it up. Where I am stuck is...What do I do now??? I though it would be nice to send her a wedding card and along with a SB, I even thought of giving her one of the new SA heart dishes, but now I don't know. Seems she doesn't want to be bothered, and I sort of have the feeling that I shouldn't do anything because of her selecting that option. So do I just sit her and wait for the wedding date to pass or what? This is my first registry, so I don't know what to expect.

YOu can at least look at her registry by going to the main PC website and looking up her registry as if you're a wedding guest. Just enter her name and state. Then you can see what's on there. If there's something small like an i-slice or a quikut paring knife, you can send it to her with a note like congratulations and to give you a call if she needs any guidance or suggestions about her registry. That's one way people get their name in front of the couple. Or see if your friend who referred her can talk to her and explain you'd love to touch base with her. Maybe she thought she was "opting out" from the PC HO contacting her and didn't realize it applied to you.:confused:

Thanks Becky, that is a great idea about accessing her registry as if I were a guest. I never would have thought about that. I suppose I should give her the benefit of the doubt, but my first thought was that she doesn't want me to contact her because she didn't want to be bothered because I may be too pushy or something (which I am definitely not!).

I have a registry set up as well that is in light gray. Family member did it, not realizing the effect it would have on my end. You can still work with the registry, including adding when an item has been purchased outside the registry, if the person has you listed as their consultant. From consultant corner go to wedding registries, select hers and then click on add outside orders.

Hi there!Congratulations on getting your first registry set up! It's always exciting to see someone interested in our products. I understand your frustration with not being able to see the details of the registry, but don't worry, there are still ways to reach out and make this a great experience for the bride.First, I would recommend reaching out to your friend who gave you the lady's phone number and ask if she has any additional contact information for the bride. If she does, you can try reaching out to her directly to congratulate her on setting up the registry and offer any assistance she may need. This will also give you the opportunity to ask if she would like to receive any communication from you regarding her registry.If you are unable to get in touch with the bride, you can still send her a wedding card and a small gift. It's always a nice gesture to show your appreciation and congratulations, even if she has selected the option to not be contacted. You can also include a note in the card letting her know that if she needs any assistance with her registry, she can reach out to you at any time.As for the wedding date, it's always a good idea to follow up with the bride a few weeks before the wedding to see if she needs any last-minute items for her big day. This will also give you the opportunity to remind her about any special offers or promotions that may be ending soon.I hope this helps and that your first registry experience is a success! Best of luck to you and the happy couple.Happy cooking!

What products are recommended for a new registry?

We suggest starting with our top-selling products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, the 12-inch Executive Nonstick Skillet, the Quick Cooker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Flexible Cutting Mats. These versatile items are must-haves for any kitchen.

Can I add items from other brands to my Pampered Chef registry?

Unfortunately, our registry only allows products from Pampered Chef. However, we have a wide range of products to choose from and we are confident you will find everything you need for your kitchen.

Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. We want to make sure you have everything you need for your kitchen and home, so feel free to add as many items as you wish.

Can I make changes to my registry after it has been shared?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, change quantities, or update your shipping address. Your guests will be notified of any changes made to your registry.

What is the return policy for registry items?

Our return policy for registry items is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized and clearance items are not eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo