• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got This Message Trying to Email My Host. What the Heck?

In summary, the error message "Got This Message Trying to Email My Host. What the Heck?" typically means that there was an issue with sending an email to a specific host, potentially due to incorrect email settings, a problem with the host's email server, or an issue with the recipient's email account. To fix this error, double-check your email settings and try sending the email again. To prevent this error from happening in the future, regularly update your email settings and software and ensure the recipient's email address is entered correctly. If the error continues to occur, contact your email provider or the recipient's email provider for further assistance and provide any relevant error codes or information.
ChefZee
Has anybody gotten this message before? I'm thinking MAYBE it's because there is a co-host??? Maybe the two email addresses confused the site? IDK

Attachments

• PC wth.jpg
    PC wth.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 621
Unfortunately I can't read the message in the picture. However I do know that on Weds there were some problems with the websites when I was trying to access mine. There were loading issues and it was extremely slow.

You probably sent it just as an update was downloading or they were doing a fix. At least that's what tech support has told me whenever I've gotten similar messages.

I had someone email me yesterday after they received their newsletter and said all of my links were dead. I hadn't had the opportunity to call HO to see if there were any glitches. So, I'm guessing there were?

Yup, probably in the middle of an upgrade or something. Did you try it again?

Yes, Sheila. I just tried. I THINK it went through :D (It said your email WILL BE sent)

You can click on the "e-mail host" icon again & above the message it will give a time & date of when you sent it.

I got an error a little bit ago too.

What does the error message mean?

The error message "Got This Message Trying to Email My Host. What the Heck?" typically means that there was an issue with sending an email to a specific host. This could be due to incorrect email settings, a problem with the host's email server, or an issue with the recipient's email account.

Why am I getting this error message?

You are receiving this error message because the email you were trying to send was not successfully delivered to the intended host. This could be due to a technical issue, such as incorrect email settings, or it could be a problem on the recipient's end.

How can I fix this error?

To fix this error, first double-check your email settings to ensure they are correct. If everything appears to be set up correctly, try sending the email again. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your email provider or the recipient's email provider for further assistance.

Is there a way to prevent this error from happening in the future?

To prevent this error from happening in the future, make sure to regularly check and update your email settings and keep your email software up-to-date. Additionally, double-check the email address of the recipient before sending the email to ensure it is entered correctly.

What should I do if this error continues to occur?

If this error continues to occur, you may need to contact your email provider or the recipient's email provider for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution. It is also helpful to provide any error codes or additional information that may be included in the error message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Darcy
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Brenda.the.chef