• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Insulated Tote for May!!!

in a day or soI submitted my shows on the 1st and 2nd... mine comes...in a day or soMine just came! :)I just got mine, it came fed ex. I didn't expect it yet, my 2nd show didn't go in until the 15th. I will tell you, it is awesome!! I love it! Get your 2 shows in for sure!Mine just came! :)Mine just came! :)Mine just came!
got mine yesterday! It's going to come in handy for bringing lunch while mowing the fields at the farm!

I get mine tomorrow! WOOOOO!!!

My director got hers yesterday, she didn't submit her second show until the middle of the month, I submitted both of mine by the 3rd and still don't have it. she lives half a mile from me. I'm very impatient! I went to her house this morning to look at it, and it's great. that insulation is really thick, I can't wait for mine. My husband hasn't had a day off in 2 months and he's getting Sunday/Monday off, so we're taking the kids for a picnic (with or without it... but I reeeeally hope WITH). I WANT MINE NOWWWWW!
=)

It didn't show up yesterday but it's on the truck for delivery today!! Not sure what I'm going to do with another set up plates, cup and silverware as I already don't use the ones I have but I cannot wait for the basket!!

Whooo Hoooo! JUST got mine! What an incredible gift - Thanks PC!

Help me, I am a bit slow.... My # is 443157 Under adjustment it says 0175 So under the tracking I should put 443157g17501 ???
I earned mine on the 6th and live in Iowa, so I'm surprised I haven't gotten it!!! And it says on the adjustment page it was sent on the 10th???

cookn' katie said:
Help me, I am a bit slow.... My # is 443157 Under adjustment it says 0175 So under the tracking I should put 443157g17501 ???
I earned mine on the 6th and live in Iowa, so I'm surprised I haven't gotten it!!! And it says on the adjustment page it was sent on the 10th???

443157g017501 - get that extra 0 in after the G. They didn't ship out until this week.

I think the adjustment date is showing when the system recognized that you had your 2nd show in.

I will echo what others have said - it's bigger than the picture makes it look.

I can't believe we got the cooler, never mind the plates, cups and utensils for just 2 shows. WOW! This was one good incentive!!!

wadesgirl said:
Not sure what I'm going to do with another set up plates, cup and silverware as I already don't use the ones I have but I cannot wait for the basket!!

Regift, sell, use as an incentive, donate... The usual things to do with extra products. I haven't been using my earlier sets but now maybe I will break them out for dinner on the back deck or when people come over for cook-outs now that I have 12 place settings.

Becca_in_MD said:
I think the adjustment date is showing when the system recognized that you had your 2nd show in.

I will echo what others have said - it's bigger than the picture makes it look.

I can't believe we got the cooler, never mind the plates, cups and utensils for just 2 shows. WOW! This was one good incentive!!!

When we got the email about it..I think I read it like 5 times to see if I was reading it correctly. I could not believe that the plates, cups, and utensils all came with it.

Mine now says estimated delivery June 1st. That stinks since I'll be on a plane at 6:30 in the morning on June 1st and not home for a week. According to CC is shipped on the 23rd but FedEx says it shipped on the 26th. Hmmmmmmm............Hoping it will show up on Tuesday so I cansee it before I leave.

Mine says invalid. I have the number thingy then 01 after it on fedex.com. So does that mean it hasn't shipped yet? I came home to a package on my porch but it was something my husband ordered and was delivered by fed home so I am guess I am out for today. Maybe tomorrow? I think it is a great gift. I was bummed when the mother's day tote was just the tote and not the prep bowls but super excited that this includes the dishes.

pcsharon1 said:
Mine now says estimated delivery June 1st. That stinks since I'll be on a plane at 6:30 in the morning on June 1st and not home for a week. According to CC is shipped on the 23rd but FedEx says it shipped on the 26th. Hmmmmmmm............Hoping it will show up on Tuesday so I cansee it before I leave.
The date on CC I don't believe is the ship date. Mine says the 12th...which is the day I earned it. So the date on CC I believe is the date it went into PC's system...and the day you officially earned it. If you look - the dates for shows on that list are not the day it shipped, but the day it was submitted.

Becca_in_MD said:
Regift, sell, use as an incentive, donate... The usual things to do with extra products. I haven't been using my earlier sets but now maybe I will break them out for dinner on the back deck or when people come over for cook-outs now that I have 12 place settings.

Oh I know, for now it will go in the box of other products that I have in my office until I figure out what to do with them!

If you haven't earned one yet...GET A MOVE ON!!!

I took mine to Costco today for my cold things since I had more running around to do. Got so many, "OMG, that basket is so cute(s)" and even walked out of there with a booking!!

The basket is too adorable and easy to earn. Don't let this awesome marketing tool slip through your fingers!!

Got mine today, love it! Cant wait to show it off this weekend Camping!!

Got mine today, good idea taking it to the store for cold things chefkearns!

Chef Kearns said:
If you haven't earned one yet...GET A MOVE ON!!!

I took mine to Costco today for my cold things since I had more running around to do. Got so many, "OMG, that basket is so cute(s)" and even walked out of there with a booking!!

The basket is too adorable and easy to earn. Don't let this awesome marketing tool slip through your fingers!!

I'm looking for the "like" button!

Great idea - didn't think to take it to Costco! But I am planning on using it at the Farmers Market!

I sooo want this! I wish that my May hadn't been so nuts with kids events and computer issues! I set in motion a HWC fundraiser a couple weeks ago with no bites. I'm trying to get enough to count as a show to be my 2nd for May. Crossing fingers! It's hard because I'm also hosting a 31 party tomorrow, so I'm hesitant to bombard my friends and family. :blushing: We'll see how it goes! Hopefully this weekend I can drum up some orders.

Use your HWC pink samples to serve your food with and simple mention you still have a show open if anyone would like to get the piece and support HWC. Then, when you get your insulated basket, invite them for a picnic and use what you got!

crystalscookingnow said:
So what does this basket look like??

Here are two pictures I took of mine. Note thesecond one has the DCB in it. There's room next to it to put something else and lots of room on top of it.

Attachments

• insulated picnic tote.jpg
    insulated picnic tote.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 372
  • insulated picnic tote with DCB.jpg
    insulated picnic tote with DCB.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 489
Does the tote say how much weight it can hold? I just worry about using it for the DCB in case the material pulls away from the stitching.

babywings76 said:
Does the tote say how much weight it can hold? I just worry about using it for the DCB in case the material pulls away from the stitching.

Ditto that would be a worry of mine too.

Well, at Costco I had the package of 2 Gallon sized milks and some cheese in it. It held up just fine. I wasn't walking a mile with it though, but it did great.

Chef Kearns said:
Well, at Costco I had the package of 2 Gallon sized milks and some cheese in it. It held up just fine. I wasn't walking a mile with it though, but it did great.

It was our NED that recommended using it for the DCB so I think it will be fine. Use it while it's under warranty. ;)

I got mine today... I have it sitting out for the hubby to see when he gets home... I was shopping today at a few different stores and these little picnic basket tote looking things seem to be really popular this summer season... but NONE of them are as cute as ours!

My hubby saw it and said I should give it to our son for his graduation present. Umm, I don't think so!

Graduation ceremony just ended a while ago. It was really nice. I only cried once. Well, ok, maybe I teared up more than once but I only got the big crocodile tears running down my face once. How's that? Much better than I expected! They are going to have to sedate me when he heads to college!

Cool and serve and some other small things fit just awesome in there too. :D Just a thought....

I got mine yesterday and I LOVE it!!! :) I had made a pan of rhubarb crunch in my 9x13 rectangular baker to take to my parent's for the weekend... it fit in the bottom of the basket perfectly and kept it nice and chilly on the hour drive. Can't wait to load it up and take it to the parade and show it off on Monday!

I submitted mh 2nd show 5/5 and just received mine yesterday --perhaps they go a bit alphabetically (last name starts with a z). It is very nice!

gailz2 said:
I submitted mh 2nd show 5/5 and just received mine yesterday --perhaps they go a bit alphabetically (last name starts with a z). It is very nice!

Just got mine yesterday too but I'm a J. They just sent them out this week so maybe something happened with the supplier that provided them.

Just got mine!!! The FedEx guy gave me a crazy look! I heard the truck so I RAN to the door and flung it open, all like 'Gimme gimme gimme mine mine mine thanks yayyyyy!'

I just joined PC last month. I was so excited to see this awesome deal for just submitting 2 shows. Can't wait till mine gets here. Little upset that it said 'will mail as earned' and that's not the case but still a great deal.

Can you imagine having all those HUGE boxes ready to ship? Can you imagine the look on the Fedex guys' face when he saw them? LOL!

Mine came today. I submitted my second show on the 23nd and last name is A. We are usually really fast. The show that I submitted on the 23rd arrived to the host yesterday. So I don't know if there is real way to figure out why some people got them days ago and some haven't gotten them yet. But I LOVE IT! I also have to say that I am not a huge fan of reusing plastic silverware but this stuff is so cute and it clips together. Loving it and the dishes. The glasses are nice but I kind of wish they stacked just a little bit better. They stack but they could nest a little more. Honestly through this is a great reward and makes me super motivated to go to my show tomorrow and sell sell sell. Heck maybe my enthusiasm will get a recruit?

I want one but will not be earning one this month, my second show switched to June (which is ok for the sell-a-thon) so if anyone out there for whatever reason does not want theirs, I would love to buy it!

sherri lynn said:
I want one but will not be earning one this month, my second show switched to June (which is ok for the sell-a-thon) so if anyone out there for whatever reason does not want theirs, I would love to buy it!

You could get on the phone - dialing for dollars. Promote the May only items - HWC and Grillin' apron. Then if you still don't get enough orders do some shopping for birthdays, Christmas, weddings, etc. You'd be buying those gifts anyway so why not do it when you need it. Anyone with one show in or about in should do this or collect two $150 shows. You still have more than 3 days.

Yeah! Got mine today!! I saw the FedEx truck pull up and I was still in my pjs so I pushed my husband out the door to get it. We were getting ready to have a birthday party BBQ for my 1 year old son so I washed the dishes real quick to use them. It is so, so super cute, adorable. I was giddy showing it off to everyone at the BBQ. Must agree with everyone on here; you simply must do anything and everything you can to get it. It is definitely worth it!! I LOVE PC!!

Btw, I submitted my 2nd show on the 17th and last name is Ramer, for those trying to figure out how they're sending them.

Just got mine about 30 minutes ago...poor FedEx man...but I was soooo happy to see him! It's a lot bigger than I had thought but absolutely wonderful! I submitted my 2nd show this past Tuesday (May 24th), last name starts w/D. We're about 2 days shipping under normal conditions. YEA!

Yes, I am quoting myself but I just got back from my show and I have a potential recruit!!! Plus 2 bookings and maybe a bridal registry. Happy Dance! I basically said

"I never show products that you can't buy but I just have to brag about this because it came yesterday and my husband just doesn't get my enthusiasm about this freebie."

Everyone thought it was awesome. I didn't sell any of the plastic dishes but it did generate discussion. Love love love it!. Now off to email my director because I have no idea how to process a recruit. I gave her the discover us brochure and said I'd call her on Tuesday. Next steps?

Tracy99 said:
Mine came today. I submitted my second show on the 23nd and last name is A. We are usually really fast. The show that I submitted on the 23rd arrived to the host yesterday. So I don't know if there is real way to figure out why some people got them days ago and some haven't gotten them yet. But I LOVE IT! I also have to say that I am not a huge fan of reusing plastic silverware but this stuff is so cute and it clips together. Loving it and the dishes. The glasses are nice but I kind of wish they stacked just a little bit better. They stack but they could nest a little more. Honestly through this is a great reward and makes me super motivated to go to my show tomorrow and sell sell sell. Heck maybe my enthusiasm will get a recruit?

Tracy99 said:
Yes, I am quoting myself but I just got back from my show and I have a potential recruit!!! Plus 2 bookings and maybe a bridal registry. Happy Dance! I basically said

"I never show products that you can't buy but I just have to brag about this because it came yesterday and my husband just doesn't get my enthusiasm about this freebie."

Everyone thought it was awesome. I didn't sell any of the plastic dishes but it did generate discussion. Love love love it!. Now off to email my director because I have no idea how to process a recruit. I gave her the discover us brochure and said I'd call her on Tuesday. Next steps?

AWESOME!! I posted a picture of mine on Facebook and have some interest from a friend of mine in joining!! She'd be my first recruit - hoping she bites!

Oh, and for any Michigan/Ohio/wherever else there is Meijer - Their summer entertaining line matches PERFECTLY with the tote...I just bought a few of the insulated tumblers with lids and straws and they go GREAT!!
tumbler.jpg

andrealynne719 said:
Oh, and for any Michigan/Ohio/wherever else there is Meijer - Their summer entertaining line matches PERFECTLY with the tote...I just bought a few of the insulated tumblers with lids and straws and they go GREAT!!

OOOOhhh...good to know. I'm visiting my mom in Ohio, so I'll have to look for them!

And I'm so happy- I just submitted my second show!!! YEAH. :) Love Father's Day gifts - all ordered by my mother-in-law.

Bumping this thread because I know a lot of consultant's were waiting for theirs because they were on back order. I just tracked mine on Fedex and it will be here tomorrow! I can't wait!!!!!!

<h2>1. What is the May insulated tote promotion?<h2><p>The May insulated tote promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. Consultants who meet this requirement will receive a free insulated tote as a thank you for their hard work and dedication.</p><h2>2. How do I qualify for the May insulated tote promotion?<h2><p>To qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you must hold two shows during the month of May. These shows can be in-person or virtual, and can be with any number of guests. As long as you hold two shows, you will be eligible to receive the insulated tote.</p><h2>3. Can I still receive the insulated tote if I only hold one show in May and one in June?<h2><p>No, unfortunately the May insulated tote promotion is only valid for consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. However, there may be other promotions or incentives available in the future, so be sure to stay updated on the latest news and offers from Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. How will I receive my insulated tote?<h2><p>If you qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you will receive the tote in the mail at the address listed on your consultant account. Please make sure your address is up to date to ensure timely delivery of your tote.</p><h2>5. Can I choose the color or design of the insulated tote?<h2><p>No, the color and design of the insulated tote is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we are confident that you will love the tote and find it both stylish and functional for all your cooking needs.</p>

Related to Got My Insulated Tote for May!!!

1. What is the May insulated tote promotion?

The May insulated tote promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. Consultants who meet this requirement will receive a free insulated tote as a thank you for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for the May insulated tote promotion?

To qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you must hold two shows during the month of May. These shows can be in-person or virtual, and can be with any number of guests. As long as you hold two shows, you will be eligible to receive the insulated tote.

3. Can I still receive the insulated tote if I only hold one show in May and one in June?

No, unfortunately the May insulated tote promotion is only valid for consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. However, there may be other promotions or incentives available in the future, so be sure to stay updated on the latest news and offers from Pampered Chef.

4. How will I receive my insulated tote?

If you qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you will receive the tote in the mail at the address listed on your consultant account. Please make sure your address is up to date to ensure timely delivery of your tote.

5. Can I choose the color or design of the insulated tote?

No, the color and design of the insulated tote is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we are confident that you will love the tote and find it both stylish and functional for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies