• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Insulated Tote for May!!!

in a day or soI submitted my shows on the 1st and 2nd... mine comes...in a day or soMine just came! :)I just got mine, it came fed ex. I didn't expect it yet, my 2nd show didn't go in until the 15th. I will tell you, it is awesome!! I love it! Get your 2 shows in for sure!Mine just came! :)Mine just came! :)Mine just came!
kreaser
Gold Member
yeah yeah yeah...I got it today...love it...even better than the pics..I'm telling everyone right now....get your 2 shows in...no matter what it takes to get them in....it's one of the best incentives they've given away since I've been with PC for 13 years

I'm working on my 2nd show now. I've been getting quite a few folks who have wanted to order various things out of the blue...a rarity for me! I'm so excited to get this one.

So were you able to track it is my question and did it come smart post or fedex. I so want mine in a bad way. Lol. My heart skipped when I saw this. :D
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Stink! I want mine!

ritabenson said:
So were you able to track it is my question and did it come smart post or fedex. I so want mine in a bad way.
...and when did you submit your second show?

I submitted two the 1st of May

ritabenson said:
I submitted two the 1st of May

So you should get yours today or tomorrow!

My question was meant for the OP though as an add on to your questions.

Oooppps, sorry my bad. lol. I see it is showing in consultant corner but it will not track it, but that couldbe cause I ALWAYS DO IT WRONG, lol.... THANKS GUYS THIS SITE ROCKS.

Okay I got it to track now, and it is going to be here tomorrow. AND IS COMING FEDEX THANK THE LORD. :D Cannot Cannot wait to get it. :D

Yeah, I earned one also!! Now I'll have to get the DCB that I've heard fits in it so well. ;)

Aynot said:
Yeah, I earned one also!! Now I'll have to get the DCB that I've heard fits in it so well. ;)

OMG you NEED the DCB. If it fits in this tote, I will be PSYCHED!!!! Mine should be coming soon...I love the incentives we get!:love:

RoseAndrews said:
OMG you NEED the DCB. If it fits in this tote, I will be PSYCHED!!!! Mine should be coming soon...I love the incentives we get!:love:

Yes, it's a perfect tote for the DCB and more!

BethCooks4U said:
Yes, it's a perfect tote for the DCB and more!

I am a happy little cook right now - thanks!:balloon:

Mine's coming today! :)

I earned mine at the beginning of the month and it's not even showing in the tracking thing... :( What's it under? G000 what?

I just got mine, it came fed ex. I didn't expect it yet, my 2nd show didn't go in until the 15th. I will tell you, it is awesome!! I love it! Get your 2 shows in for sure!

is this going to be available to customers any time? I would love to show this at shows this summer but if it is not going to be available I will save it for my recruiting portion of the show.
as in "look at the cool stuff you can get just for submitting shows!"

The video I saw on line said it was a consultant exclusive. So I take it that it will NOT be offered to customers but I am fairly new so I don't know if they say that and then bring it out later in the year.

I am going to close my second show tonight. I am so excited to get this.

I just tracked mine and it is coming tomorrow! Just in time for the Holiday weekend - This is an awesome company!! I almost want to stay home from work so I can greet it at the door!;)

otisbg said:
I just tracked mine and it is coming tomorrow! Just in time for the Holiday weekend - This is an awesome company!! I almost want to stay home from work so I can greet it at the door!;)

How does one track it?

Mine comes Friday! Taking with me this weekend and gonna show it off!!

I sent my shows in on 5/20 and 5/22 and got the tote yesterday...I'm in Ohio

Do they send them out based on your level or when shows were submitted? I submitted my 2nd show on the 16th, in Missouri and still haven't received mine. I'm not sure how to track it either.

While I was trying to figure out how to track my insulated tote the FedEx truck pulls up. Wow! What a big box and a really cool tote plus picnic gear. I am happy it arrived before the weekend. Now, I am ready for the weather to cooperate. Bring on the picnic weather :)

Aynot said:
Do they send them out based on your level or when shows were submitted? I submitted my 2nd show on the 16th, in Missouri and still haven't received mine. I'm not sure how to track it either.

I submitted my shows on the 1st and 2nd... mine comes tomorrow... It says shipped as earned but we got an email saying it would be later... to track it you go to product ajustment on cc, click I don't know the show, then find... take the number that has a g in it add an 01 to it and track it on fed ex.com

Just checked the tracker and mine will be here tomorrow! yippie!

vanscootin said:
I submitted my shows on the 1st and 2nd... mine comes tomorrow... It says shipped as earned but we got an email saying it would be later... to track it you go to product ajustment on cc, click I don't know the show, then find... take the number that has a g in it add an 01 to it and track it on fed ex.com

Yeah, it's hard to figure how they decided to ship. I submitted my second show on the 16th and it arrives tomorrow. Whatever... it looks like we'll all have them before the weekend. :sing:

If you haven't got your two show in be sure to do so! You still have 6 days to get on the phone and collect orders!

Where do you track the incentive from? I submitted by 2nd show on the 14th and have nothing :( Where can I find it?/

YAYYAYAYAYYA!!!! Mine will be here tomorrow! Perfect timing before going out of town this weekend :) Thanks for the tip on tracking the incentives :) I had no idea :)

vanscootin said:
I earned mine at the beginning of the month and it's not even showing in the tracking thing... :( What's it under? G000 what?

mine says G0130 but how do you track it with the number - I forget!!!

Figured it out! i submited my shows on the 10th and my basket shipped on the 25th. i'll get it tomorrow (27th) - YEAH

so you take the number... and add an O1... such as 194728G066501...?
Mine says it is invalid... What am I doing wrong:(

alidafrizzell said:
so you take the number... and add an O1... such as 194728G066501...?
Mine says it is invalid... What am I doing wrong:(

My guess is you need to drop the zero. 194728G66501

Your number is not the tracking number- it is the reference number- so put that number in where it says - track by reference number. I woudl do it for you but I do not know your zip code

Mine just arrived! I had to hop off the lawn mower and come take a look. LOVE it! I am not one to drink out of plastic glasses, usually. I think I might change my mind after seeing these. ;)

Still nothing for me ~ not even showing up yet! Submitted my second show on the 22nd...Karen

otisbg said:
Your number is not the tracking number- it is the reference number- so put that number in where it says - track by reference number. I woudl do it for you but I do not know your zip code

THANK YOU! That is what I was doing wrong! I KNOW I had done it before and could NOT figure out what I was doing wrong! Coming tomorrow! I earned it at the VERY beginning of the month and apparently am not very patient!

They don't always show up either. Sometimes you just get items on your doorstep. Nothing for me yet.

Got mine today!!! I was so excited--I had my husband watch as I opened it up and even he was impressed! He kept asking me: Are you sure you didn't have to pay anything for this? LOL

I don't have a G number in Product Adjustment anytime in May :-( I submitted two shows by the 14th. I realllllly hope I get tomorrow though. I'm in MI so I usually get things really fast. I just want this for the holiday weekend so bad!!

Got mine today!! It is so much bigger than the picture looks!! I love it!! I really encouraged my team to get on the stick and get their second show in so noone misses out on this one!! How Cute it is!!!!

Mine isn't showing yet. I submitted my second show on the 21st. Hope it gets here before I leave for vacation next Wednesday - otherwise I'll have to get my neighbor to watch out for it.

Got mine yesterday and was surprised it came Fedex and in such a big box! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's even cuter and larger than I expected! Awesome logo gear and all color coordinated!!! I immediately told everyone they HAD to submit a second show...totally worth it! I was also super surprised (must not have read details) that it's insulated too!!!

Our company rocks! Even my family was loving on it! My 6 yo already planned a picnic so we can take it out and is insisting it go with us on our road trip! lol

Up here in the northern part of North America we do not do the 'go to the park for picnic thing' so I will be using it a as cooler to transport my milk, meat and frozen food from the grocery store to the house. Love that it is collapsible until I need it and I will be using it lots this summer! This is going to bring me lots of attention today when I go to store!

I submitted my second show on the 22nd and my insulated tote is arriving tomorrow! Wahoo ~ I will have it for our neighborhood party on Sunday :=)Karen

I earned mine on the 6th and still isn't here. I looked and a "G" was sent on the 13th. Is it coming snail mail???

Just opened mine. Can't wait to use it. :cool:It came via FedEx.

I submitted show number 2 this morning. I can't wait to get this.

Cathy pclady said:
Up here in the northern part of North America we do not do the 'go to the park for picnic thing' so I will be using it a as cooler to transport my milk, meat and frozen food from the grocery store to the house. Love that it is collapsible until I need it and I will be using it lots this summer! This is going to bring me lots of attention today when I go to store!

DH and I don't do picnics either and you have stated exactly what I plan to use mine for. That and carrying the DCB to shows.

<h2>1. What is the May insulated tote promotion?<h2><p>The May insulated tote promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. Consultants who meet this requirement will receive a free insulated tote as a thank you for their hard work and dedication.</p><h2>2. How do I qualify for the May insulated tote promotion?<h2><p>To qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you must hold two shows during the month of May. These shows can be in-person or virtual, and can be with any number of guests. As long as you hold two shows, you will be eligible to receive the insulated tote.</p><h2>3. Can I still receive the insulated tote if I only hold one show in May and one in June?<h2><p>No, unfortunately the May insulated tote promotion is only valid for consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. However, there may be other promotions or incentives available in the future, so be sure to stay updated on the latest news and offers from Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. How will I receive my insulated tote?<h2><p>If you qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you will receive the tote in the mail at the address listed on your consultant account. Please make sure your address is up to date to ensure timely delivery of your tote.</p><h2>5. Can I choose the color or design of the insulated tote?<h2><p>No, the color and design of the insulated tote is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we are confident that you will love the tote and find it both stylish and functional for all your cooking needs.</p>

1. What is the May insulated tote promotion?

The May insulated tote promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. Consultants who meet this requirement will receive a free insulated tote as a thank you for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for the May insulated tote promotion?

To qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you must hold two shows during the month of May. These shows can be in-person or virtual, and can be with any number of guests. As long as you hold two shows, you will be eligible to receive the insulated tote.

3. Can I still receive the insulated tote if I only hold one show in May and one in June?

No, unfortunately the May insulated tote promotion is only valid for consultants who hold two shows during the month of May. However, there may be other promotions or incentives available in the future, so be sure to stay updated on the latest news and offers from Pampered Chef.

4. How will I receive my insulated tote?

If you qualify for the May insulated tote promotion, you will receive the tote in the mail at the address listed on your consultant account. Please make sure your address is up to date to ensure timely delivery of your tote.

5. Can I choose the color or design of the insulated tote?

No, the color and design of the insulated tote is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we are confident that you will love the tote and find it both stylish and functional for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies