• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!

In summary, the delivery time for "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" can vary from 3-5 business days for domestic orders and 7-14 business days for international orders. You will receive a tracking number to monitor your delivery and the cups and squares are reusable and available in one size. They are suitable for both hot and cold drinks, but caution should be taken when handling hot drinks.
Marg
Oh how I love that man in brown!!

The HWC cups and squares are very cute! They look even nicer in person. I have a feeling that I will get a lot of May bookings so that people can get their hands on these!

I got mine today too. They are so cute. Can't wait to host a show in May and get another set.

So far, I have several bookings in May and one in June. Not too bad since I've only been a consultant for a month! I LOVE being a consultant!! It is so much fun to get paid to go to parties!I also have a few potential recruits that I am talking to. I really want to build my team so I can share this amazing opportunity with others. Plus, the more successful my team is, the more successful I will be.I can't wait to see what other new products are coming out in the next few months. It's always exciting to see what Tupperware has in store for us. And I know that I will continue to love that man in brown as he brings me all my Tupperware goodies!

1. How long does it take to receive "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!"?

The delivery time for "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" will vary depending on your location, but typically it can take 3-5 business days for domestic orders and 7-14 business days for international orders.

2. Can I track my order for "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!"?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery.

3. Are the cups and squares in "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" reusable?

Yes, the cups and squares are designed to be reusable for your convenience. They are made from durable materials and can be washed and reused multiple times.

4. Do the cups and squares in "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" come in different sizes?

Currently, "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" is only available in one size. However, we are constantly expanding our product line and may offer different sizes in the future.

5. Can I use the cups and squares in "Got My Hwc Cups and Squares Today!" for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the cups and squares are designed to be suitable for both hot and cold drinks. They are insulated to keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold. However, please use caution when handling hot drinks to avoid burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lydiascookin
  • cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered_chef_amber