• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in NIB HWC Cups & Squares set from 2 years ago?

In summary, the conversation focused on the importance of effective communication and the impact it has on relationships. The speakers discussed the different ways to improve communication, such as active listening and being open and honest. They also highlighted the consequences of poor communication, including misunderstandings and conflicts. Ultimately, the conversation emphasized the need for clear and respectful communication in order to maintain healthy and strong relationships.
ragschef
I have a set NIB of HWC Cups & Squares that were the hostess gift 2 years ago, I think. They're taking up room in my office and I'm trying to organize it and get rid of things I'm not using. So I may post more for sale later.

Please email me if you're interested in these. If you want to check shipping, my zip 27360.

I will take the best offer on these...

thanks

Thanks, Ann. I sent her a message.

Bless you Ann! I saw this thread and thought of that too!

if she don't get them please email me had to give up mine up to a past host who had a $1,000 show and would like another set.

thanks [email protected]

They're sold...

1. What is the NIB HWC Cups & Squares set?

The NIB HWC Cups & Squares set is a set of cups and saucers from the Home and Garden Party company which was offered as a hostess gift 2 years ago.

2. Are the cups and saucers still in their original packaging?

Yes, the set is NIB (new in box) and has not been opened or used.

3. Why are you selling the set?

I am trying to organize my office and get rid of things that I am not using, and the set is taking up space. I may also be posting more items for sale in the future.

4. How can I purchase the set?

Please email me if you are interested in purchasing the set. I am also willing to consider the best offer for the set. If you would like to check shipping costs, my zip code is 27360.

5. Are you selling the set individually or as a whole set?

I am currently selling the set as a whole, but I am open to considering individual sales if there is enough interest. Please email me for more information or to make an offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • confusedturtle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • naekelsey