• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Free T-Shirt From Vista Print

In summary, Jennifer found a graphic of a house and put her web site and phone number on the shirt. She got a lot of free stuff including postcards, business cards, stamps, magnets, and more.
jrstephens
And I love it. It is a good quality Hanes Tshirt. I will definitely order again, especially when it is FREE with only $4 for shipping.

Some of you wanted to know when I got it in if I like it or not. AND I DO!

WHat did you put on it? I got the offer too but didn't know what to put on the shirt.

I put the house on it. Above it I put "Bringing families back home for dinner" and "The Pampered Chef®" and below the house I put my name. I got the saying from a suggestion off here from my previous thread. If I remember I will take a pic of it tonight and post it.

Here's a pic of ithttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/vistashirt.jpg

Omg.....how Cute Jennifer!!!!

That is cute!!

That is great.

now maybe I will have to get mine. cute!!!

Cute! I just ordered a bunch of free stuff from them and didn't notice the t's!

That shirt is really cute!!! What is the website address??? What other stuff can you order from there.

I had my free offer come last week, I have to put my logo together and make one!

Jen, I'm borrowing your words and design for a t-shirt for myself. Thanks for posting it.

I've been to Vista several times and can't seem to find all the free stuff ya'll are getting.......what am I missing?? I see the free heading at the beginning, but never see the free postcards, or shirts...... :(

danielsdundee said:
That shirt is really cute!!! What is the website address??? What other stuff can you order from there.

www.vistaprint.com You can order invitations, busines cards, announcements, address labels, stamps and all kinds of stuff. I put recipes on the announcements, invitations and postcards. You can play with it and get all kinds of stuff.

To find more free other than whats under the "free" sections just click on the different sections and heading and other stuff will come up.

If your shipping is outrageous, if you will order something for a few dollars it will drastically go down. Mine on my last order was $37 until I spent $3 and it went to $10.70.

itsjustCarla said:
I've been to Vista several times and can't seem to find all the free stuff ya'll are getting.......what am I missing?? I see the free heading at the beginning, but never see the free postcards, or shirts...... :(

See my answer below. I got the free shirt from a link in an email they sent me. There are some links posted in another thread too.

I love your design so much I created a similar one, using the same picture and "tag line".

tlennhoff said:
I love your design so much I created a similar one, using the same picture and "tag line".

I am glad you liked it. Let me know when you get it in.

vista picjennifer
can you tell me where exactly you found that house graphic in Vista? Love it and want to use it but can't seem to fnd it.
thanks

I searched under house and it was on page 21 or was it 22 or 23?

how long does it take for their orders to ship?

Depends on what you select for shipping.

I idid the cheapest which was like 21 days or whatever .
I ordered the tshirt, business cards, notepads and soemthing else. I wanted the calendar but since the year was 1/2 over didn't mess with it.

karlene said:
jennifer
can you tell me where exactly you found that house graphic in Vista? Love it and want to use it but can't seem to fnd it.
thanks

I think it was under "popular" but I am not sure. I just scrolled and scrolled until I found something that would work. When I got mine you did not get to choose from alot of choices so it may be in a different spot this time.

Sorry I was not much help!

I got my tshirt with a blue apron! Then I put Our Best Product is Our Apron (after the FD call the other day) and What's your dream?. I also put my web site and phone number on it. On both sides! I got like over $130 worth of stuff for $15!!! Be sure to check out the promotional items link too! I got MAGNETS, postcards, business cards, a rubber stamp and lots more! A little tip someone here gave me, buy something small, it cuts the shipping way down. Instead of black ink in the stamp for free, I went for blue for $2.99. My shipping went down $15! (You could also get red for $1.99, just looked too harsh for me, lol) Here's what my shirt looks like, sorry it's a bit small...

Attachments

• livepreview.aspx.jpg
    livepreview.aspx.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 340
I found that if you just click on each and every one of the headers listed on the left-hand side you will find stuff. Also, once you place an order they send you e-mails with specials. That's where I got my free T-shirt. Good luck!!!

I just ordered a TON of free stuff......I did end up spending a bit more for shipping, because I designed my FREE postcard to send out for my Fall Preview Show ~ and I want it here by Aug 7 so I can mail them out for my Aug 21 Fall Preview!!! Love it! and I was able to design it to say exactly what I wanted!!!

I also got a Self-inking stamp (paid 2.99 to change the font)
Stationary
Note cards
2 kinds of business cards - one I styled to use as a "book to look" card.
Sticky Pad
Notepad
and I think something else - but can't remember what right now.

And I got it all to match! It is a design that is cranberry! with stripes! and a collection of utensils and knives at the top in the center - I found it by looking under "restaurants". I love the way it looks!
The way its going - I'll be getting my Vista Print stuff before my changeover box!

ChefBeckyD said:
I just ordered a TON of free stuff......I did end up spending a bit more for shipping, because I designed my FREE postcard to send out for my Fall Preview Show ~ and I want it here by Aug 7 so I can mail them out for my Aug 21 Fall Preview!!! Love it! and I was able to design it to say exactly what I wanted!!!

I also got a Self-inking stamp (paid 2.99 to change the font)
Stationary
Note cards
2 kinds of business cards - one I styled to use as a "book to look" card.
Sticky Pad
Notepad
and I think something else - but can't remember what right now.

And I got it all to match! It is a design that is cranberry! with stripes! and a collection of utensils and knives at the top in the center - I found it by looking under "restaurants". I love the way it looks!
The way its going - I'll be getting my Vista Print stuff before my changeover box!

I got the cranberry too! I went with an entire recruiting line though, I'm trying to make director and need warm bodies, 18 or over, who are breathing, lol! I didn't do restaurants tho, good call, I searched for Aprons and found professional looking people in a kitchen. One has hands cutting food though, so it might be the same! I didn't think about going to all the different tabs! D'OH!

I just discovered the restaurant tab when I places my order last week. I got some cute things to put on mine. I did recipe cards on most all my stuff this time even on the business cards.

My Vista Print orderI did my t-shirt with the blue apron and "Ask me about The Pampered Chef (R)" above the apron and "Bringing families home for dinner" and my web address underneath and "The Pampered Chef (r)" my webaddress and phone number on the back.

I also got A small rubber satmp and return address labels and sticky notes. Paid $20.37 total including shipping (and my sticky notes have already shipped!)

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 391
ivykeep said:
I did my t-shirt with the blue apron and "Ask me about The Pampered Chef (R)" above the apron and "Bringing families home for dinner" and my web address underneath and "The Pampered Chef (r)" my webaddress and phone number on the back.

I also got A small rubber satmp and return address labels and sticky notes. Paid $20.37 total including shipping (and my sticky notes have already shipped!)

Return Address Labels! That was the other thing that I ordered!!!

Can't wait to get my stuff......it seems all I am doing lately is WAITING for mail!!!

Related to Got My Free T-Shirt From Vista Print

1. When did you receive your free t-shirt from Vista Print?

I received my free t-shirt from Vista Print in about 2-3 weeks after placing my order.

2. Is the t-shirt good quality?

Yes, the t-shirt is made by Hanes and is of good quality. It is soft and comfortable to wear.

3. Did you have to pay for shipping?

Yes, there was a small shipping fee of $4, but considering the t-shirt was free, it was still a great deal.

4. Will you order from Vista Print again?

Definitely! Especially when they have promotions like this where you can get a free t-shirt for just the cost of shipping.

5. Do you recommend Vista Print for custom t-shirts?

Yes, I would highly recommend Vista Print for custom t-shirts. The process was easy and the end result was great quality. Plus, who doesn't love a free t-shirt?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD