• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Banner and Yard Sign

In summary, Amanda took a picture of these to share since a few people were curious about the quality. The banner has some bumps in it, but overall she is happy with it. She attached it to the front door using a method that she found online. When she went to the checkout at Vista, they asked if she wanted to buy the metal rack for it to be staked in the ground. She bought it and also the things needed for the banner's 4 corners so she can tie it on to things.
babywings76
Gold Member
I took a picture of these to share since a few people were curious about the quality.

I'm sorry about the look of the banner. I had it rolled up and so it's still has the bumps in it. I took a picture of the corner of it, so you can see how on mine some barcode thing got printed on it. That was the only thing I was disappointed with.

Overall, I'm happy with it. It would be nice to get the official looking one from Merrill though. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1262.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 904
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 701
I like "The Party's Here!" How do you attach it to the front door? Or do you post it out front?

It's one of those yard signs on the metal stakes. You could just put it in the hosts grass at the end of her driveway.

Thanks for taking the time to post, Amanda! They came out really well! Think I'll be investing in the yard sign...great idea!

If you're going to conference, you'll be able to purchase the banner for $18. I did last year, and it's a nice size.

I guess I am under the impression we cannot use the Pampered Chef logo, or name, on anything unless it is from Merrill or we get written permission. Am I wrong?
Not to get anyone in trouble, but just curious.

We can't use the logo - the name is safe as long as we make sure we enter the Registerd Trademark on it.

gaddischef said:
I guess I am under the impression we cannot use the Pampered Chef logo, or name, on anything unless it is from Merrill or we get written permission. Am I wrong?
Not to get anyone in trouble, but just curious.

pcsharon1 said:
We can't use the logo - the name is safe as long as we make sure we enter the Registerd Trademark on it.

Right. If you are just printing stuff at home on your own, you can use the logo that they have available to us on CC. But things that you take to an outside source printer, you can't use the logo or certain tag lines such as "Discover the Chef in You" etc. But just using the name is fine, but be sure to have the Registered Trademark on it. (not sure if you could see it in my pictures, but I did have it made with that.) I tried to stay as true to the feel of something official with the font and colors I picked, in hopes that people won't think it looked too homemade. :)

PamperedchefDaly said:
I like "The Party's Here!" How do you attach it to the front door? Or do you post it out front?

:D I was so confused at first, wondering why you would want to attach it to the front door! lol Then I realized that I had propped my sign up against my front door for the picture. :rolleyes: :D

When you go to the checkout on Vista, they ask if you want to buy the metal rack for it to be staked in the ground. I went ahead on got it, and also the things needed for the banner's 4 corners so I can tie it on to things.

does anyone know if the bridal registry banner on Merrill is just like the cranberry one on Merrill? I'm thinking of doing a bridal expo (if i can swallow the cost) but I would really like the banner for it and didn't think $25 was bad (I think I too paid 18 at conference).

I just got the black table cloth from Merrill, expensive but VERY NICE! Looking forward to using it at my next fair.

Amanda - is your larger banner the medium size? I'd like to make one for an upcoming fundraiser (that says fundraiser on it).

It's the small one. It's about 35x20. I wish I had ordered the bigger one, but this one was "free" from Vista and it suited just fine at my last booth. I had an L shaped booth. One table I strung up this banner in front of it below the top surface of the table. I don't have the PC tablecloths, so this was a good alternative. My other table, I put my yard sign staked in the ground right center in front of it. I forgot to take pictures of it.

1. How do I design a custom banner or yard sign on Vista Print?

To design a custom banner or yard sign on Vista Print, first go to their website and click on the "Signs & Posters" category. Then, select the type of sign or banner you want to create and click on the "Start designing" button. From there, you can choose from various templates or upload your own design. You can also add text, images, and other design elements to personalize your banner or sign.

2. What size options are available for Vista Print banners and yard signs?

Vista Print offers a variety of size options for banners and yard signs, including small sizes such as 12" x 18" and large sizes like 4' x 8'. They also have standard sizes for common sign and banner types, such as 2' x 6' for a birthday banner or 18" x 24" for a yard sign.

3. Can I order multiple banners or yard signs with different designs on Vista Print?

Yes, you can order multiple banners or yard signs with different designs on Vista Print. Simply add each design to your cart separately and choose the desired quantity for each design. You can also use their "Bulk Order" option to order multiple signs with the same design but different customization options, such as different names or phone numbers.

4. How long does it take for Vista Print to print and ship my banner or yard sign?

The production time for Vista Print banners and yard signs can vary depending on the specific product and customization options. However, their standard production time is 3 business days, and this does not include shipping time. You can choose from various shipping options at checkout, including rush shipping for quicker delivery.

5. Can I track my order for a Vista Print banner or yard sign?

Yes, you can track your order for a Vista Print banner or yard sign by logging into your account and clicking on the "Track Order" link. You will also receive an email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. If you have any issues with tracking your order, you can contact Vista Print's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies