• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Free Postcards From Vista Print!

In summary, the conversation is about a great deal that some people were able to take advantage of for free postcards, sticky notes, notepads, business cards, and more from Vista Print. Someone was also contacted by Vista Print to sign up for a web page promotion service, but they were unsure if it was allowed for Pampered Chef consultants. Some people were able to access the website for the promotion, while others were told it was forbidden. It was suggested that the original idea for the free items came from ChefAnn. Some people were skeptical about the promotion, but others believed it was a legitimate offer from Vista Print.
Chef_2_Four
Thanks whoever the idea came from! Sorry I don't remember! The postcards are awesome!! Nothing cheap about them!! They are professionally done, and the best part they were free!! I paid $13.00 for the 1 week delivery. My HWC show is at the end of April so I wanted to get them in time to mail out! Just had to share!!

I got mine too!I got my FREE postcards, sticky notes, notepads, business cards, stamp, etc from Vista print and I am very impressed. They look very professional and I thank the person who gave us the heads up too. Being pregnant I can't be expected to remember anything from more than a few days ago. :p

Debbie :D

web helpI just got a phone call from someone from VISTA PRINT cause I just orderd biusiness cards , well he wanted me to sign up for some kind of Web page through Vista print to help with my web page with Pamperedchef. I told him we ( consultants ) are not alowed to promote our website through the internet in anyway to link people to our website . he then told me that he has gotten consultant to do this already , something like Vista print :rolleyes: will design a web page for me ect . I then kept telling hime I can't do that , does anyone know what he is talking about and I home I explianed it ok

chef131doreen said:
I just got a phone call from someone from VISTA PRINT cause I just orderd biusiness cards , well he wanted me to sign up for some kind of Web page through Vista print to help with my web page with Pamperedchef. I told him we ( consultants ) are not alowed to promote our website through the internet in anyway to link people to our website . he then told me that he has gotten consultant to do this already , something like Vista print :rolleyes: will design a web page for me ect . I then kept telling hime I can't do that , does anyone know what he is talking about and I home I explianed it ok

Hmm-maybe you can call him back and ask hom to give yo uthe web address of the site they made for a consultsnt...you know, so you can go check it out and get some ideas...

This is what he sent me from Vista print

Dear Doreen,
It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. Here are some
details on the Web promotion services that we discussed. In my professional
opinion, this program will be a tremendous benefit to your business!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at (866) 321-4829,
otherwise I will follow up with you in the near future. You can also view
the offer online at www.qp.qpg.com.
The attached files are in Microsoft Word 2000 format. If you do
not have Word 2000, you can download a Word file viewer from Microsoft at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...87-8732-48d5-8689-ab826e7b8fdf&displaylang=en.
Best Regards,

John Schweiter
Consultant [email protected]
Website Pros, Inc.
www.websitepros.com

Hmm, when I try to go to www.qp.qpg.com I get told Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server. Nor could I get the download to work.

Weird.

Yup told me FORBIDDEN too!

can someone give me the website for vista print so I can look around?? Thanks!

Chef_2_Four said:
Thanks whoever the idea came from! Sorry I don't remember! The postcards are awesome!! Nothing cheap about them!! They are professionally done, and the best part they were free!! I paid $13.00 for the 1 week delivery. My HWC show is at the end of April so I wanted to get them in time to mail out! Just had to share!!

It was ChefAnn who turned us all on to it - Thanks Ann!

Thank you Ann!! :D

You're welcome! I'm glad that folks were able to take advantage of their specials and get something they'll actually use.

I didn't get anything either ow well I guess I should just forget it if he calls again i will ask more questions Thanks

i think it was probably a scam

It's not a scam Vistaprint just launced a web building branch. The offer was for 4 pages worth--I did not do it, but it is only not allowed if it's linked right?

Chef_2_Four said:
Glad I could help. They are the best. Have fun with them. I mailed several this week.

MGG said:
It's not a scam Vistaprint just launced a web building branch. The offer was for 4 pages worth--I did not do it, but it is only not allowed if it's linked right?
No- we're not allowed to have any other website to promote our PC business. Unless you're an exec or above. Then there are some specific rules.

Oh I am glad you told me. Ann I emailed you the other day--did you get it? Well I'm glad I did not sign up for it,but I did consider it for my spanish-only customer base but I started thinking of all the work it would take to make it look right. PC.biz may be alittle cookie cutter, but the site really is built quite well.

Marisol,

I did get your note and I kept meaning to respond all weekend, and just got sidetracked. You know how that is. :)

Related to Got My Free Postcards From Vista Print!

1. What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products, including postcards, business cards, banners, and more.

2. How can I get free postcards from Vista Print?

To get free postcards from Vista Print, you can sign up for their email newsletter or browse their website for current promotions and discounts. You can also contact their customer service for any special offers.

3. Are the postcards from Vista Print good quality?

Yes, the postcards from Vista Print are of good quality. They use high-quality paper and printing techniques to ensure that your postcards look professional and eye-catching.

4. How many free postcards can I get from Vista Print?

The number of free postcards you can get from Vista Print may vary depending on the current promotion. It is best to check their website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information.

5. Do I have to pay for shipping for the free postcards?

Yes, you will have to pay for shipping for the free postcards from Vista Print. However, they often offer discounted shipping rates or free shipping promotions, so be sure to check their website for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies