• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gorgeous Stickers: See What Our Customers Have to Say

In summary, this site is a great resource for stickers and other products related to decorating and cooking. It also has a newsletter that offers discounts on products.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Anyone use this site? I have bought a bunch of stickers and have to say they look great.

Never heard of it...might have to check it out. I usually buy my stickers from stickingtobusiness.com

I went and looked, I like their guest folders. I will have to think about it!

I'm going to look at stickingtobusiness, too. I ordered the host folders. It took me a while to realize that the hosts don't read most of what you put in there, so the folder cover(s) is a great help.

Lacy: that's a great site! It even has kitchen stuff. I'm ordering from them next time!!

I found out about this site earlier this year. I've ordered their stickers and a few other things. I've been really pleased with everything I've bought so far!

My director uses this site and I just love the stuff she comes up with from there!

AJPratt said:
Lacy: that's a great site! It even has kitchen stuff. I'm ordering from them next time!!

I wouldn't lie to ya;) If you sign up for their newsletter, they will let you know when stuff is on sale too!

I have tried to go to this site but I can't get it to come up.:confused: :confused:

I have been using The Booster products for quite some time and I love them. I have also ordered from Sticking to Business and have been very happy with their products as well!

Just be careful! We can get carried away ordering all those fun things and then there goes the paycheck. :rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Just be careful! We can get carried away ordering all those fun things and then there goes the paycheck. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it! I guess I'm ahead as long as I break even. I started PC to feed my habit. LOL

Related to Gorgeous Stickers: See What Our Customers Have to Say

1. What are the benefits of using Gorgeous Stickers for my products?

Gorgeous Stickers are a great way to add a professional and eye-catching touch to your products. They can help attract attention, showcase important information or features, and make your products stand out from the competition.

2. Are Gorgeous Stickers easy to apply?

Yes, Gorgeous Stickers are designed to be user-friendly and easy to apply. Simply peel off the backing and stick them onto your desired surface. They are also removable and repositionable, so you can adjust them as needed without damaging your products.

3. What materials are Gorgeous Stickers made of?

Gorgeous Stickers are made of high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. They are water-resistant and can withstand various temperatures, making them suitable for a wide range of products.

4. Can I customize my own Gorgeous Stickers?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants can help you customize Gorgeous Stickers with your own designs, logos, or messages. This allows you to create a unique and personalized touch for your products.

5. How do Gorgeous Stickers benefit my business?

Gorgeous Stickers not only enhance the appearance of your products, but they also serve as a marketing tool for your business. They can help increase brand recognition and make your products more memorable for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janjrn
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • winklermom