• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Get "Bring a Friend... " Stickers?

In summary, "Bring a Friend..." stickers are adhesive labels with catchy phrases or designs that are used to invite friends to join for a specific event or activity. They can be purchased at party supply stores, craft stores, or online retailers, and may also be available for free at certain events or promotions. The cost of these stickers can vary, but they are typically inexpensive. They can also be personalized with your own text or design. Effective ways to use them include handing them out at social events, including them with invitations, or placing them on items or locations related to the event or activity being promoted.
chefgirlrd
I tried searching for this and came up with nothing. Where do you get these stickers? I have been making my own but I am tired of buying ink.

thanks!

You can find them on Merrill under stationary and then stickers. I personally make my own. I found the labes on sale at Office Depot so I started making them. Don't remember the label size, but there are 80 labels per page.

Check out "Sticking to business" website. She has a lot of nice stickers.

Expressyourselfonline.com also carries them.

What are "Bring a Friend..." stickers?

"Bring a Friend..." stickers are adhesive labels that can be used to invite friends to join you for a specific event or activity. They usually feature a catchy phrase or design to grab attention.

Where can I get "Bring a Friend..." stickers?

"Bring a Friend..." stickers can be purchased at many party supply stores, craft stores, or online retailers. They may also be available for free at certain events or promotions.

How much do "Bring a Friend..." stickers cost?

The cost of "Bring a Friend..." stickers can vary depending on where you purchase them and the quantity you buy. They are typically inexpensive, ranging from a few cents to a couple of dollars per sticker.

Can I personalize "Bring a Friend..." stickers?

Yes, many retailers and online shops offer the option to customize "Bring a Friend..." stickers with your own text or design. This can be a great way to make the stickers more personal and unique.

How can I use "Bring a Friend..." stickers effectively?

There are many ways to use "Bring a Friend..." stickers effectively. Some ideas include handing them out at social events, including them with invitations, or placing them on items or locations related to the event or activity you want to promote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • MissChef