• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Shopping List for Supplies

In summary, Ann and I both found that Office Max is a great place to buy supplies for catching sales. We both bought supplies such as pens, paper, file folders, and tape. Additionally, we both found thatOffice Max has great deals on printer ink and paper.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Seeing the threads about catching sales, got me to thinking---

I'm needing to go to the store to buy supplies..

Can you all share with me the things which you have found to be helpful, necessary..

I know..pens, folders..but what else is good to buy?

30-up computer labels (Avery 5660 or equivalent) - I get these in the big box because I use them for so many things
pocket folders for host packs
manila file folders (guest folders)
tape, staples, paper clips
markers (I'm a marker junkie)
small box or pouch to carry pens to shows
paper! lots of colors for printing off monthly specials in B/W on colored paper

What Ann said. Plus,
*clear page protectors (to start making a bookings binder, but don't stress about that now)
*small pouch to carry money and checks (or buy one with the logo from Merrill)
*Envelopes--#10 and the 9x12 size are what I use most

If you're going to Office Max, log into CC and print off our retail connect card first. It will save you lots of $$$.

Be aware that with our OfficeDepot discount, we will always get the NEGOTIATED price, even if there is currently a sale for less. So if you're picking up something from the weekly circular, get those rung up separately and pay for them with a different method (not the CC you registered with them).

ok -- I went to CC..where is this on the site?

DebbieJ said:
What Ann said. Plus,
*clear page protectors (to start making a bookings binder, but don't stress about that now)
*small pouch to carry money and checks (or buy one with the logo from Merrill)
*Envelopes--#10 and the 9x12 size are what I use most

If you're going to Office Max, log into CC and print off our retail connect card first. It will save you lots of $$$.

It's under the first tab, then down to Pampered Perks.

chefann said:
Be aware that with our OfficeDepot discount, we will always get the NEGOTIATED price, even if there is currently a sale for less. So if you're picking up something from the weekly circular, get those rung up separately and pay for them with a different method (not the CC you registered with them).
Thanks Ann, that's good to know.

Ann, I didn't know that. Thanks!

Yeah, the discount at OM is really nice. I bought ink cartridges that totaled $56. & got almost $20 off!!!:D

I would advise for most of your copying needs to go to OM because the discount is great & printer ink is so expensive.

Also I find page protectors, envelopes & manila folders at BJ's or Sam's Club to be so much cheaper.:)

Right now is a perfect time for folders (school supplies!!). I make my own lapboards and LOVE it. Take a binder with pockets on both sides. Cut the spine out so you are left with two boards with pockets. You may want to get the ones with the clear pocket in the back. I don't, but it's a good idea for guest special or other info.

I love school supply sales!

I went to OM yesterday and they were wanting $.89 per page for color copies. I think I'll keep printing mine. However, they did have reams of their brand copy paper for $1.99 a ream.

What is considered a "Good Shopping List for Supplies" at Pampered Chef?

A good shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef includes high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, pots and pans, baking sheets, and measuring cups and spoons. It also includes pantry staples like spices, oils, and other ingredients frequently used in cooking and baking.

Where can I find a suggested shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef?

You can find a suggested shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef on our website, in our catalog, or by speaking with a consultant. Our suggested lists are designed to help you easily select the essential tools and ingredients for successful cooking and baking.

Can I customize my shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef according to your personal preferences and needs. Our consultants are trained to help you create a personalized list that fits your cooking and baking style and budget.

What are the benefits of using a shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef?

Using a shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef ensures that you have all the necessary tools and ingredients for successful cooking and baking. It also helps you stay organized and saves time and money by avoiding unnecessary purchases.

Can I purchase all the items on my shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef at once?

Yes, you can purchase all the items on your shopping list for supplies at Pampered Chef at once. Our consultants can help you place an order for all the items on your list, and you can also shop online or at one of our retail locations. We offer flexible payment options and often have promotions and discounts available for bulk purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • adge