• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Golden Treasures How Do I Get the Gift Cert

I registered for my gc a couple of weeks ago online and then got a letter last week about redemption. I threw that one away. Anyone know when/how the gc comes???The summary is that the person is trying to register for a gift certificate and is having difficulty. The person then tries to redeem the gift certificate and is told that they have to pay a fee again. They email the company and are told that it is correct. They are then given instructions on how to choose the gift certificate from a list of companies.
trps
Silver Member
I am trying to register and get the gift certificates has anyone done this (level 2 )is what I earned but I am not traveling to CA.

Did you try it today? I was finally just able to get on today and redeem it. I tried when I got my letter and couldn't find where to go. You go to consultant incenties, Golden Treasures, and then on the left hand column somewhere it says something about reedeming. I don't remember exactly. Thing is, I sent it in, but it didn't ask me what I wanted. It only told me to pick between registration or a gift certificate and that was it. Then it gave me a reference number. It didn't give me a number to redeem my GC and it didn't list the amount of the GC. It just said $0. I hope I did it right. It said if I change it, they will charge me $25!!!

Don't worry, you did it right!!!

I had the same fear that it said $0 and that I would have to pay the fee again. I e-mailed them and asked if it was right and they told me it was right!!

I did it but it just said thank you. Did they say how we get the certificates?

I registered for my gc a couple of weeks ago online and then got a letter last week about redemption. I threw that one away. Anyone know when/how the gc comes??? I'm eyeballing a new coach bag!!! :p

I want to say I read somewhere that you don't get the gc until August.

In the past they've sent them within the week of making your selection. They come in padded envelopes by UPS, now I"m guessing Fed Ex.

PChefAbey said:
I want to say I read somewhere that you don't get the gc until August.
I hope your wrong! I've been checking out all the clothing companies that are available w/ the GC...I need new summer clothes BEFORE the end of the summer!

they won't make us wait that long. How do we choose where we want them from?

Related to Golden Treasures How Do I Get the Gift Cert

1. How do I earn a Golden Treasures gift certificate?

To earn a Golden Treasures gift certificate, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. For every $50 in sales, you will receive $10 towards a gift certificate. You can also earn a gift certificate by hosting a virtual party or joining our monthly cooking club.

2. How can I redeem my Golden Treasures gift certificate?

To redeem your Golden Treasures gift certificate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to use your certificate. They will assist you in placing an order and applying the gift certificate towards your purchase.

3. Is there an expiration date for the Golden Treasures gift certificate?

Yes, the Golden Treasures gift certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. It is important to redeem it within that time frame to ensure it does not expire.

4. Can I combine multiple Golden Treasures gift certificates?

No, unfortunately, multiple gift certificates cannot be combined. However, you can use one gift certificate per order. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can use them towards separate orders.

5. Can I use my Golden Treasures gift certificate towards shipping costs?

Yes, you can use your Golden Treasures gift certificate towards both product purchases and shipping costs. The total amount of the gift certificate will be applied to your order, including any applicable shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindaLu
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
gaddischef