• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going on Vacation Back to the U.s!!

In summary, some essential kitchen gadgets for vacationing in the U.S. include a versatile chef's knife, a multi-purpose cutting board, a portable blender, a collapsible measuring cup and spoon set, and a durable insulated water bottle. It is recommended to use Pampered Chef insulated tote bags or padded bags to safely pack and transport products while traveling. As a Pampered Chef customer, you can take advantage of monthly special offers and discounts, as well as exclusive deals for vacation-themed parties. Delicious and easy recipes to make while on vacation in the U.S. include grilled burgers, tacos, pasta dishes, and salads. Pampered Chef products can be used in any kitchen, including vacation rentals or Airbnb homes. It is important to check the
DMB75
Hello,

I just wanted to share because I'm so happy! We are going on vacation starting tomorrow. We are live in the Netherlands due to my job and haven't been back to the U.S. in over two years. Tomorrow we are flying to Vermont to see family for three weeks. We are so excited about going back to the U.S. I miss all the restuarants and shopping!

I'll see you guys when we return!

Donna

How cool - enjoy your time here!!!

Also, let us know what kind of experience/ordeal you have getting through customs.

I know we will miss our connecting flight. We fly into Newark International Airport then only have an hour to get our bags, go through customs, turn our bags in and find our connecting flight. I just talked to a lady from Continental and she said that more then likely will would miss our connection and have to take a later flight. It's going to be a mess! But at least we will be in the U.S.

Have fun and a safe trip Donna!

What are the top must-have kitchen gadgets for vacationing in the U.S.?

Some essential kitchen gadgets for vacationing in the U.S. include a versatile chef's knife, a multi-purpose cutting board, a portable blender, a collapsible measuring cup and spoon set, and a durable insulated water bottle.

How can I pack my Pampered Chef products for travel?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef insulated tote bags or padded bags to safely pack and transport your products. You can also use bubble wrap or towels to cushion the products and prevent them from shifting during travel.

Are there any special offers or discounts for vacationing customers?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you can take advantage of our monthly special offers and discounts, which can be found on our website or through your consultant. Additionally, we often have exclusive deals for customers who host a vacation-themed party with their friends and family.

What are the best recipes to make while on vacation in the U.S.?

Some delicious and easy recipes to make while on vacation in the U.S. include grilled burgers, tacos, pasta dishes, and salads. We also have a variety of quick and simple recipes on our website that are perfect for vacation cooking.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products in vacation rentals or Airbnb homes?

Yes, our products are designed to be versatile and can be used in any kitchen, including vacation rentals or Airbnb homes. Just be sure to check the kitchen's equipment beforehand to see if you need to bring any additional tools or gadgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies