• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for New Consultant Kit?

In summary, the conversation suggests that the speaker is planning a grand opening show and is looking for recipe suggestions for guests with gluten and dairy allergies. One suggestion is Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, but it contains dairy. The speaker suggests doing two separate recipes, one dairy-free and one gluten-free. A potential dairy-free recipe is a Cajun Chicken Salad made in a saute pan with real butter and Cajun seasoning. The salad can also include dried cranberries and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Cheese is optional for those with dairy allergies. Another suggestion is using a Deep Covered Baker to make Chicken Fajitas, with cheese as an optional topping for those with dairy allergies. The speaker also recommends using a salad spinner and
gussey30
I am having grand opening show today... one of the guests is allergic to gluten and another is allergic to dairy... recipe suggestions?

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

That has dairy. The DCB isn't in the kit either. Sorry, I have nothing. I'd probably do two recipes, one dairy free, one gluten free. Gluten free is cheese crisps. Dairy free... maybe a dessert in the mini muffin pan.

so the guest that was dairy free wasn't able to come, but booked a show!
so now the quest is on for dairy free recipe.

Chicken your way cooked in the 8" saute pan?

Cajun chicken salad!

Use your saute pan,

Cover the bottom in real butter and shake in a bunch of cajun seasoning. put on medium-low heat and let it carmelize shake a little more seasoning on top and flip let carmelize. chop up chicken into chunks. Salad is romain lettuce, spinach, dried cranberries. toss with a balsamic vinegrette or other dressing of your choice.

I have made this for many special ocasions, if I can find pralines, or carmelized walnuts I will chop them up and add them too. I like adding cheese but not nessicary if dairy is the issue.

If you get the salad spinner this is a good one to showcae that as well. and the knife that comes with your kit is perfect for cutting that chicken! The spicier the chicken the better because you only get little bits of it in the salad so you get little sparks of flavor as you are eating.

Hope this helps. I just got my kit in this morning so I understand your struggle. I was a professional chef at one point in my life so I can certianly come up with the recipes!

showoffchef said:
Cajun chicken salad!

Use your saute pan,

Cover the bottom in real butter and shake in a bunch of cajun seasoning. put on medium-low heat and let it carmelize shake a little more seasoning on top and flip let carmelize. chop up chicken into chunks. Salad is romain lettuce, spinach, dried cranberries. toss with a balsamic vinegrette or other dressing of your choice.

I have made this for many special ocasions, if I can find pralines, or carmelized walnuts I will chop them up and add them too. I like adding cheese but not nessicary if dairy is the issue.

If you get the salad spinner this is a good one to showcae that as well. and the knife that comes with your kit is perfect for cutting that chicken! The spicier the chicken the better because you only get little bits of it in the salad so you get little sparks of flavor as you are eating.

Hope this helps. I just got my kit in this morning so I understand your struggle. I was a professional chef at one point in my life so I can certianly come up with the recipes!

Except use something besides real butter if it's supposed to be dairy free. ;)

Borrow a Deep Covered Baker from your recruiter or director, and do the Chicken Fajitas. Then, cheese is optional.

Hi there! Congratulations on your grand opening show today! It's always exciting to have new guests with different dietary restrictions. Luckily, Pampered Chef has a variety of gluten and dairy-free recipes that are delicious and easy to make.For a tasty appetizer, you could make our Avocado and Black Bean Salsa served with corn tortilla chips. It's gluten and dairy-free, and packed with flavor.For the main course, our Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken with Quinoa Salad is a great option. The chicken is marinated in a tangy lemon and herb sauce, and the quinoa salad is filled with fresh vegetables and herbs. It's a satisfying and healthy meal that everyone can enjoy.For dessert, our Flourless Chocolate Cake is a must-try. It's rich and decadent, made with almond flour and dairy-free chocolate. Your guests won't even know it's gluten and dairy-free!I hope these suggestions help you with your guests' dietary restrictions. Don't forget to mention that Pampered Chef also has a line of gluten and dairy-free products, such as our Gluten-Free Flour and Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips. Have a successful show!

What is the purpose of the "Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for New Consultant Kit"?

The purpose of the "Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for New Consultant Kit" is to provide new Pampered Chef consultants with a selection of recipes that are free from gluten and dairy, making it easier for them to cater to clients with dietary restrictions.

Are the recipes in the kit suitable for people with severe gluten or dairy allergies?

While the recipes in the kit are free from gluten and dairy ingredients, they are not guaranteed to be completely allergen-free. It is always important to check with clients about their specific allergies and dietary needs before preparing any recipes.

Are there any substitutions for gluten or dairy ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, the kit includes a list of suggested substitutions for common gluten and dairy ingredients. However, it is always important to double check with clients about their specific allergies and dietary needs before making any substitutions.

Can the recipes in the kit be modified to include gluten or dairy ingredients?

Yes, the recipes in the kit can be modified to include gluten or dairy ingredients if desired. However, it is recommended to keep the recipes as they are to cater to a wider variety of clients with dietary restrictions.

Do the recipes in the kit require any special equipment or tools?

The recipes in the kit are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment and tools. However, some recipes may recommend the use of Pampered Chef products that can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428