• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Gluten Free Pampered Chef Recipes: Delicious Ideas for Everyone!

In summary, there are gluten free recipes available on the internet. Julie found a thread with a few recipes. However, the 30 minute chicken is a good idea, and the Italian Pasta stir fry is also good.
lockhartkitchen
Does someone have some suggestions of tasty gluten free PC recipes?

The only other ideas I found were Apple Berry Salsa and the ever classic Hot Broccoli Dip using gluten free crackers for dipping. Hopefully others will have more ideas for you.

Look up Gluten free on google.. there are complete sites that show you recipes and suggestions. You can tweek any of them to mimic a PC recipe. There are gluten free pizza crust mixes to use with the pizza recipes.. and flour mixes to use in place of flour. But, you will need to double check every ingredient. Gluten hides in many foods. These sites are perfect for it. Good luck. Is this for your home or for a show??
There may be other threads with ideas.. we have talked about it before.

Thanks so much. It's for my new recruits show this month. Her host needs this. I remembered seeing something on here, but it didn't apply for me at the time. I love the idea of the 30 minute chicken, but I like the idea of pizza with a different crust. I'll check these out and pass on to my recruit. thanks.

Just a note. You will need to read all labels. Anything containing food starch (unless it specifies corn, etc.) is out. And quite a lot contains food starch. Gluten-free means no wheat, oats, barley, spelt, or rye. My son has to have a gluten-free/casein-free diet so I am getting pretty good at reading the labels. I hate it when the company changes the "recipe" and then he can't eat a certain food anymore.

The Italian Pasta stir fry is good but instead of using the noodles it calls for use rice. it's just as good if not better!

The Moroccan rub is off limits! didn't realize that but I have a great customer who has this problem. I made a Southwest 7 layer salad in the trifle bowl for one of her shows and they loved it! I think I found it on the recipe search on CC.

1. What makes these Pampered Chef recipes gluten-free?

Our Tasty Gluten Free Pampered Chef Recipes use ingredients that are naturally gluten-free or are specifically labeled as gluten-free. We also provide substitutions for common ingredients that contain gluten.

2. Are these recipes suitable for people with celiac disease?

Yes, our Tasty Gluten Free Pampered Chef Recipes are safe for those with celiac disease. We take great care in selecting ingredients and testing our recipes to ensure they are gluten-free.

3. Can I find these recipes in a cookbook or only online?

Currently, our Tasty Gluten Free Pampered Chef Recipes are only available online. However, we are always working on new cookbooks and may include some of these recipes in the future.

4. Are these recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, our Tasty Gluten Free Pampered Chef Recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience. We provide clear instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

5. Can I use regular ingredients instead of gluten-free ones?

While we highly recommend using gluten-free ingredients for these recipes, you can certainly use regular ingredients as substitutions. Just keep in mind that the final result may differ in taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUPE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aslion