• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Gluten & Wheat Free Recipes

In summary, there are many gluten and wheat free flour options available, such as almond flour, coconut flour, and rice flour. You can also use non-grain flours like tapioca flour or potato starch. With a few adjustments, traditional recipes can be made gluten and wheat free by using alternative flours and adding binding agents. However, not all Pampered Chef products are suitable for these dietary restrictions. Baked goods like bread and cookies can still be made without gluten and wheat by using the right ingredients and techniques. Some additional tips for cooking gluten and wheat free include using separate utensils and cooking surfaces, reading labels carefully, and consulting with a doctor or nutritionist for specific dietary needs.
PamperedTwins
Hi everyone.
Need suggestions for a show recipe gluten and wheat free??
Thanks so much

I am not familiar with gluten & wheat free recipes, but I do subscribe to an email that covers that topic.
It is called Gluten-Free By The Bay
"A gluten-free food blog featuring recipes, product reviews, meal ideas, and local restaurant reviews."
http://glutenfreebay.blogspot.com/index.html

I was looking through old emails and found this pizza like creation called a socca.
Here is the link:
http://glutenfreebay.blogspot.com/search?q=socca

scroll down and look for the article:
Sunday, October 08, 2006
The joy of the socca

To the left is a sidebar that lists more resources and recipes for celiac disease.
I hope it helps!

I had done a gluten free show in the past using the gluten-free brownie mix for a dessert pizza and gluten-free pasta for the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I am not sure if these were also wheat-free. The supermarkets now carry many gluten and wheat free products that can easily be substituted in our recipes. Donna

What ingredients can I use to replace wheat flour in recipes?

There are many gluten and wheat free flour options available, such as almond flour, coconut flour, and rice flour. You can also use non-grain flours like tapioca flour or potato starch. Experiment with different combinations to find the best one for your recipe.

Can I still use traditional recipes and make them gluten and wheat free?

Yes, with a few adjustments, you can make most traditional recipes gluten and wheat free. Instead of wheat flour, use a gluten and wheat free flour alternative. You may also need to adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe or add a binding agent like xanthan gum.

Are all Pampered Chef products suitable for gluten and wheat free cooking?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are suitable for gluten and wheat free cooking. However, many of our products can be used with gluten and wheat free ingredients. Look for our gluten and wheat free symbol on products that are safe for these dietary restrictions.

Can I still make baked goods like bread and cookies without gluten and wheat?

Yes, you can make delicious bread and cookies without using wheat flour. There are many gluten and wheat free recipes available, and with the right ingredients and techniques, they can turn out just as tasty as traditional versions.

Are there any additional tips for cooking gluten and wheat free?

Yes, some additional tips for cooking gluten and wheat free include using separate utensils and cooking surfaces to avoid cross-contamination, reading labels carefully to ensure ingredients are safe, and being cautious when dining out or eating at a friend's house. It's also important to consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any specific dietary needs or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie