• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes for Your Needs

In summary, the Gluten-Free Flour Blend from Land O'Lakes makes baking gluten-free easier and helps to create consistent and delicious results.
cookn' katie
Have a show that I need at least one gluten free recipe for that is super yummy!!!

There are many threads on this- most recipes can be made GF- just get a GF pizza crust, cake mix, etc.

HOWEVER, the recipe is only half the battle! You can't use stoneware, non-stick cookware, etc. etc. that has previously had gluten on it. Otherwise no matter how hard you work to get all GF ingredients, your recipe will NOT be gluten free.

Gluten sticks to/is absorb by all surfaces except for stainless steel and glass. So unless your host has her own stone/non stick cookware or you're using stainless cookware or a batter bowl you can't make a gluten free recipe and expect someone to not react to it if they're allergic or have celiac's.

I have made the three cheese garden pizza with GF pizza dough- really yummy, and the creamy mojito torte (on new torte pans) with GF cake mix, also delish! Apple berry salsa is an easy GF recipe, or you could do a salad or a trifle.

GL! :)

I talked to HO in April of 2007 and they said we have spices that don't have gluten but they are NOT made in Gluten Free facilities. That means there is a chance of cross contamination.Our Harvest Chicken Salad from Seasons Best FW 2006 has no grains in it (if you remove the croutons) and it is really hearty.Harvest Chicken SaladDressing
2 oranges
1/3 cup fat-free mayo (make sure to be gluten free may not be fat free to be gluten free)
2 Tbsp stone-ground mustard
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp each salt and ground pepper
1 small garlic clove, oressedSalad
1 pkg (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves (I use a lettuce blend)
2 cups diced roasted chicken (make sure it isn't roasted using grains/flour)
1 cup diced celery
2 medium Red Delicious apples
1/2 cups chopped red onion
3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries (make sure no addatives)
1/2 cup toasted pecan halves (optional but I make my own and they really make the recipe)
Orange segments and whole grain croutons (I don't do the croutons but do do the nuts).1. For dressing, zest one orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 2 tsps zest. Juice oranges to measure ½ cup juice. Combine orange zest, mayo, mustard, sugar, salt, black pepper and garlic pressed with the Garlic Press in the Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. While continuously whisking, add orange juice in a thin, steady stream; set dressing aside.2 For salad, place spinach in bottom or large serving bowl (I like to use the Rectangular platter for something that really wows). Dice chicken and celery using the Utility Knife. Cut apples in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds using the Cook's Corer®. Cut each apple half into four wedges; crinkle cut wedges into small pieces using Crinkle Cutter. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Layer chicken, celery, apples, onion, cranberries and pecans, if desired, over spinach, To serve, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Top with orange segments and whole-grain croutons (be sure to leave croutons out for gluten free). Serve immediately. Serves 12.

Here's a little more info. from Land O'Lakes.......

To make gluten-free baking easier, the Land O'Lakes Test Kitchens developed a Gluten-Free Flour Blend. http://www.landolakes.com/mealIdeas/ViewRecipe.cfm?RecipeID=13589 It's easy to make and store, and has been used in many of these gluten-free recipes with consistent and delicious results. It's made with alternative flours that are easy to find in your supermarket:

Rice Flour - this alternative flour has neutral flavor and provides a light, somewhat sandy texture that is reduced when mixed with other substitute flours in gluten-free baking recipes.

Potato Starch - this is a fine, light powder that lightens baked goods and is also mixed with other alternative flours to achieve a satisfactory texture. Potato starch tends to clump, so always mix well for best results.

Tapioca Flour - this ingredient is also known as tapioca starch or manioc. Tapioca flour gives gluten-free baked goods their desirable chewy texture and lightens them up. It also helps to give a lightly browned appearance to a crispy crust.

1. How can I find gluten-free recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To find gluten-free recipes on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar and type in "gluten-free" or select the "Gluten-Free" category under the "Recipes" tab. You can also filter your search results to only show gluten-free recipes.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free. However, we do have a variety of gluten-free products available, and our website clearly labels which products are gluten-free. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding gluten-free products.

3. Can I make gluten-free versions of my favorite Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, many of our recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free. You can substitute gluten-free flour or other ingredients to make the recipe gluten-free. Our website also has a section on recipe substitutions that can help guide you in making gluten-free versions of our recipes.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any gluten-free cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, we offer a variety of cooking classes and demonstrations, including ones that feature gluten-free recipes. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if there are any upcoming classes or demonstrations in your area.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free products that can be used for hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also request to have gluten-free recipes featured at your party. Additionally, our consultants are knowledgeable about gluten-free options and can assist you in planning a gluten-free party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LUPE