• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Groomsmen/Bridal Party?

In summary, the conversation revolves around ideas for gifts for the bridal party. Suggestions include engraved barbecue tools, prep bowls filled with bath salts, and personalized golf accessories. The issue of whether engraving affects the warranty on products is also brought up. A creative party favor idea involving small bamboo spoons is also shared.
pamper_the_chef
Seems to me I saw somewhere a list of PC items that were great gifts for the bridal party? If you have one or have any ideas please share. Thanks!!

I know grill tools for the guys and even prep bowls filled with bath salts and tied with bamboo spoon for the ladies but anything else cute? Thanks.

Engrave themThe idea that I have loved the most is to have the Bar-b-que turner engraved with a personal message. Other than that, I don't know!

Hope that idea helps a little...

I saw where they took the small SA sauce bowls and filled with those pastel candies, wrapped in toule with a wedding bow - - pretty table favors.

Here's a party favor I made with the small bamboo spoons. These could also be used as a corsage for the bridal party...

Attachments

• fair favors2.jpg
    fair favors2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 676
There was something in the showstoppers area of CC a while back, not sure if it's still there or not but, there were two SA small bowls, one filled with turf (dirt and grass...kind of like someone cut a piece of sod and stuck it in there) and the second one was filled with golf tee's and they were in the old SA stand. This would be a nice gift especially if the tee's were personalized!

Engraving..Hi everyone!!

I have seen a few things on this site about people having things engraved (BBQ turner, Slice n Serve..ect.).
Does anyone know if the warranty is still good on these items once they have been engraved on?

Veevah

I think that it would not affect the warranty, but I am not positive. Nothing is ever engraved anywhere that it would affect the performanceof the product! I don't really know where you would find this info, besides calling HO. I hope someone can help you and I'd be intersted to see the answer!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

soonerchef said:
There was something in the showstoppers area of CC a while back, not sure if it's still there or not but, there were two SA small bowls, one filled with turf (dirt and grass...kind of like someone cut a piece of sod and stuck it in there) and the second one was filled with golf tee's and they were in the old SA stand. This would be a nice gift especially if the tee's were personalized!

Is this what you're talking about?

Attachments

• SS-Decorative Grass Centerpiece.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 434
That is adorable!! My hubby is a golf pro so I might just have to make one for him!! Thanks for posting this Amanda!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

pchefinski said:
Is this what you're talking about?

Very similar, the one I saw was in the SA small bowls with caddy, grass in one bowl and the other was filled with tees.

I like the one in the link you posted too!

What are some unique gift ideas for groomsmen/bridal party?

Some unique gift ideas for groomsmen/bridal party include personalized kitchen gadgets or tools, customized aprons or chef hats, gourmet food baskets, engraved wine or beer glasses, and cooking or grilling classes.

Do you offer any discounts on bulk orders for groomsmen/bridal party gifts?

Yes, we offer discounts on bulk orders for groomsmen/bridal party gifts. Please contact our customer service for more information and to receive a personalized quote.

Can I customize the gifts with the names or initials of each groomsman/bridesmaid?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with names, initials, or special messages. Simply select the customization option when ordering and follow the instructions for personalization.

How soon should I place my order for groomsmen/bridal party gifts?

We recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery. For customized or personalized items, please allow extra time for processing and shipping.

Can I return or exchange groomsmen/bridal party gifts?

Our return and exchange policy varies depending on the product. Please refer to the product page or contact our customer service for more information on our return and exchange policy for groomsmen/bridal party gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
Replies