• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Party Ideas for 60+ Ladies: Tarts and More!

In summary, these are some great ideas for a tea party theme for 60+ ladies: some cupcakes using the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan, a tart idea, a Strawberry Amaretto Pastries recipe, a Cookie Press demonstration, high tea etiquette tips, and a 3 tiered stand and plates to display food.
bbenton4
Do any of you ideas for a tea party theme for some 60+ (age) ladies? I was thinking some kind of tarts but would like some ideas with products they would be most likely to use.:) Thanks

You could make some cupcakes using the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan, my mom thinks it is the best things she has every bought from PC and they would be really cute.

Don't think that 60+ is sitting around doing nothing. My mom is 67 and in a wheel chair and can cook the pants off anyone! The objective is to make what they already do easier, not limited. For example, the tart idea would be great, showing how to use the Mini-Tart Shaper for getting the pastry into the pan just right, or the scoops for getting the right about of muffin batter into the tin. The floral cupcake pan is a fantastic idea!

If it's a tea, try doing the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries, just cut them smaller, and make "tea sandwiches" using the crinkle cutter for taking the crusts off. This is a fantastic time to show off the Cookie Press!

June is great for teas, as the Chillzanne is the Host Specia - the rectangle one has the devilled egg platter on the reverse side.

Show off the Kitchen Shears by arranging some flowers in a Simple Additions Bowl.

If you google "high tea etiquette" you'll find some great ideas! and Rules!

Hope this is helpful!

We had a tea party for my daughter last year for her birthday and I used the Simple Additions small squares and the coffee and more cups to serve everything on and it looked so cute. We also used the 3 tiered stand and plates to display all the food. It made it look so elegant. :) :)

Thanks!Thanks for the great ideas!:D

1. What are some easy tart recipes for a tea party?

Some easy tart recipes for a tea party could include mini fruit tarts, lemon meringue tarts, and chocolate ganache tarts. These can all be made using pre-made tart shells or using a simple homemade crust.

2. What are some creative ways to decorate the tea party table?

Some creative ways to decorate the tea party table could include using vintage tea sets and tablecloths, incorporating fresh flowers and greenery, and adding some elegant touches like lace doilies or personalized place cards.

3. Can you recommend some tea flavors that would pair well with tarts?

Some tea flavors that would pair well with tarts include Earl Grey, English breakfast, and chamomile. These teas have a balanced flavor profile that complements both sweet and savory tarts.

4. How can I make the tea party more interactive for the guests?

To make the tea party more interactive, you could set up a DIY tart station where guests can create their own tarts using various toppings and fillings. You could also have a tea tasting activity where guests can sample different types of tea and vote on their favorite.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when planning a tea party for older ladies?

When planning a tea party for older ladies, it's important to consider any dietary restrictions such as allergies or sensitivities to certain foods. Be sure to have options available for guests who may be gluten-free, dairy-free, or have other dietary restrictions. You could also offer a variety of tea options, including caffeine-free options, for those who may be sensitive to caffeine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sandilou