• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Inner Anglophile with These English Tea Themed Show Ideas

In summary, the host wants to do an English Tea party with no demo. The guests would like to see some ideas for food, decorations, and drinks. Ideas include iced tea, sandwiches, cupcakes, scones, and clotted cream. Some of the guests are from England, and they miss the tea there.
pcheframsey
Anyone have any good ideas for an English Tea themed show? The host wants to do an English Tea with no/short demo. I'm at a loss for what to do for this show, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Here are some ideas:

iced tea in the quick stir pitcher - or cran-raspberry or lemon-lime fizz

little sandwiches using creative cutters, white bread, cream cheese and cucumbers or other "tea" sandwiches fillings - egg salad, strawberry jam and cream cheese

For hot tea use the carafe and a SA small bowl for sugar cubes, SA mugs (these might be too big)

if you have the three tiered SA stand use that for displaying the food.

make cupcakes in the floral silicone cupcake pan and ice with decorator bottle set and sprinkles

be careful that with this theme you are not "catering" the party - maybe have guests ice their own cupcakes or make their own sandwiches.

hope this helps, Linda

what about some scones and clotted cream...VERY ENGLISH DHARLING

cucumber sandwiches - remove crust from bread and skin from cukes to be oh so British

Get Tetley Tea - the imported one :) Or if you can find it "Yorkshire Tea" - even more British

Get some McVites Digestives - again imported. A plain cookie that every house in England has in the pantry.

Serve tea into China Teacups and Saucers. If you havea teapot and a tea pot cosy - even better...the Queen might just call to see if you want to become British.

Need more - pm me :) I was born and raised there and then moved to North America about 10 yrs ago (NY, OH, Canada).

Say things like "Bottoms Up" and biscuits.

HTH

Ta Ta Lovey

i agree with everything misty said!! i miss tea in the uk SO much!!!!! i would give anything for some scones, clotted cream and strawberry jam right now!!! we would go to fortnum and mason for welsh rarebit and cream tea. we also loved going to the crooked house next to windsor castle!!! ok - now i am feeling homesick!!!:grumpy:

Be sure to use the 3-tiered server. That thing was MADE for a tea-service, I think! Include some fresh fruit - cut small - maybe with creative cutters. Include some kind of protein - tuna (curried tuna salad maybe?) or devilled eggs (mash the HECK out of the hard yolks...make them very very smooth if you use the EZ Accent Decorator) or egg salad. And some kind of cookie, sweet bread or cake. And, some kind of small, beautiful chocolate.Put doilies on whatever dishes you use, and you're good to go - "PC tea service!" God Bless You!-praying for Paige and her family-

1. What is the concept behind "Unleash Your Inner Anglophile with These English Tea Themed Show Ideas"?

The concept of this show is to bring a taste of English culture and tradition to your home through tea-themed ideas and recipes. It is designed to inspire and educate viewers on how to incorporate the British tea culture into their daily lives.

2. What type of recipes and ideas can be expected from this show?

This show will feature a variety of tea-based recipes such as scones, tea sandwiches, and traditional British desserts. It will also showcase ideas for hosting a proper English tea party, including table setting and decoration tips.

3. Will this show only focus on traditional English tea or will it also include modern variations?

While the show will primarily focus on traditional English tea, it will also feature modern twists on classic recipes and ideas. This will allow viewers to experiment and add their own personal touch to the traditional tea experience.

4. Can viewers expect to learn about the history and significance of English tea culture?

Yes, the show will provide insights into the history and significance of English tea culture and how it has evolved over time. This will help viewers understand the cultural context behind the recipes and ideas showcased on the show.

5. Are the ingredients and tools used in the show easily accessible?

Yes, all the ingredients and tools used in the show are easily accessible in most grocery stores or online. The show will also provide alternative options for those who may have dietary restrictions or are unable to find certain ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies