• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eggplant and Honeydew: Creative Purple Shower Ideas for a Bridal Celebration

In summary, a "Purple Shower" is a themed party or event that incorporates the color purple into the decorations, food, and overall ambiance. There are many ways to incorporate purple into a shower, such as using purple tablecloths, plates, and napkins; serving purple-colored foods or drinks; using purple flowers or balloons for decorations; and encouraging guests to wear something purple to the event. Pampered Chef offers a variety of purple-themed products, including kitchen utensils, cookware, and bakeware in shades of purple. They also have purple kitchen gadgets and tools, as well as purple aprons and oven mitts. You can definitely host a "Purple Shower" using only Pampered Chef products, as their products are versatile and
Kelly8
Hey all!
I'm throwing a shower for my friend who is getting married and her colors are eggplant and honeydew. For the bigger gifts, I wanted to do purple items to match her colors. Yup,I ordered all our eggplant colored items before they were discontinued. I would love some other ideas if anyone is feeling creative and helpful:eek:. I have thought about bath stuff that's purple (or purple bottles anyway:p, violet plants with gardening tools, and even jewlery). Any others?

How about some personalized stationery in her colors.

That's a cute idea! And I could even get that from Vistaprint for FREE!

Centerpiece idea: Purple, lavendar, and white stones and a large candle in the Trifle bowl wrapped with a big purple bow.

Make your own body spray with a kitchen spritzer filled with scented and colored lavendar water

chocolate bowl in lavendar.
candied flowers. (showstopper).
trivet butterfly.
the lily. (1 fold the napkin in half. 2 fold the napkin in half again. 3 fold the napkin accordion-style. 4 put the napkin in a glass and fan out the layers)

A beautiful dessert presentation would be (made in our silicone floral cupcake pan), either cupcakes dipped in eggplant and honeydew colored white chocolate, or which chocolate peanut butter cups with the top being the pretty colored white chocolate. Let me know if you'd like more detail on how to make these....

Here is the lilly

Attachments

• lilly.pdf
    122.9 KB · Views: 325
Wow, thanks all! These are all great, elegant ideas!

http://blog.weddingpaperdivas.com/lavender-bridal-shower-inspiration-board/

What is a "Purple Shower"?

A "Purple Shower" is a themed party or event that incorporates the color purple into the decorations, food, and overall ambiance. It is usually thrown to celebrate a special occasion such as a bridal or baby shower, birthday, or anniversary.

What are some ideas for incorporating purple into a shower?

There are many ways to incorporate purple into a shower, such as using purple tablecloths, plates, and napkins; serving purple-colored foods or drinks; using purple flowers or balloons for decorations; and encouraging guests to wear something purple to the event.

What types of purple-themed products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of purple-themed products, including kitchen utensils, cookware, and bakeware in shades of purple. We also have purple kitchen gadgets and tools, as well as purple aprons and oven mitts.

Can I host a "Purple Shower" using only Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can definitely host a "Purple Shower" using only Pampered Chef products. Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, decorations, and serving dishes. Plus, our purple-themed products will add a fun and cohesive touch to your event.

Are there any recipes or tips for throwing a successful "Purple Shower" on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, on the Pampered Chef website, you can find recipes and tips specifically for hosting a "Purple Shower." We also have a blog where we regularly share ideas and inspiration for themed parties and events, including "Purple Shower" ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies