• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates With Host Discounts?

In summary, a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts is a type of gift certificate that can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It can be purchased through a consultant or through the website, and can be used for online purchases. It is valid for one year from the date of purchase and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
heat123
Silver Member
do gift certificates get applied to the host discount- a host wants to know since she is at 30% off unlimited products. So if she ordered a $40 gc would it be 30% off that? I am new and had no idea?

thanks

No
heat123 said:
do gift certificates get applied to the host discount- a host wants to know since she is at 30% off unlimited products. So if she ordered a $40 gc would it be 30% off that? I am new and had no idea?

thanks

Heather,

No, the host does not get the 30% off gift certificates! Wouldn't that be great if they could?

for your question! Yes, gift certificates do get applied to the host discount. So in this case, if the host orders a $40 gift certificate, she would receive 30% off of that, making the total cost of the gift certificate $28. I hope this helps and happy shopping!

1. What is a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts?

A Gift Certificate with Host Discounts is a special type of gift certificate that can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. The discount is based on the total sales from a Pampered Chef party hosted by the recipient of the gift certificate.

2. How can I purchase a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts?

You can purchase a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through our website. The consultant will provide you with the necessary information to purchase the gift certificate and can also help you choose the perfect amount for your budget.

3. Can I use a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts for online purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate number at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

4. How long is a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts valid?

A Gift Certificate with Host Discounts is valid for one year from the date of purchase. After one year, the gift certificate will expire and can no longer be used for purchases.

5. Can I combine a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, a Gift Certificate with Host Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it can be used on top of already discounted items to provide additional savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Chefgailb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefstover2