• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do gift certificates ship separately?

In summary, the gift certificate was not included and the purchaser is upset that it wasn't there with the other orders. The gift certificate was sent to the recipient's address using the recipient's name on the package.
JenAZ
I have a client that received all of the boxes from her show, but the gift certificates were not included. Do they ship separately? If so, how long does it take???

Gift certificates will be listed on the packing slip sent to the
host, but will mail separately to the purchaser or recipient
as requested.
The gift certificate is sent to the person indicated, with a
catalog, redemption form, a personalized message from the
purchaser and an envelope addressed to the Home Office
to make redemption easy. Each certificate is numbered.

That's from the Policies and Procedures. It didn't say how long it takes but I think they're mailed USPS. I've never ordered any so someone else may know for sure.

Hopefully it gets there soon! The packages and the certificates were going to the same house as the other orders, but in C/O someone else. So the customer is upset that they weren't there together and they leave for Cancun in two days! Anyway, I've decided to print nonofficial gift certificates that they can put in the gift baskets and then when the official ones arrive they can mail them separately.

I just had a guest ask me about this. She ordered a gift certificate for her Aunt for Christmas. She received all her other products, but no gift certificate and it's not listed on her invoice. She wanted to send the gift certificate from an APO to her Aunt in the states by Christmas, but since it's missing it's not going to get there in time now. It's been awhile and still no gift certificate, so I'm not sure what to do now.

In my situation HO told me the gift certificate was returned to them. The post office did a RTS because the name on the package didn't go with the APO box. The guest wanted the gift certificate shipped to her so she could give it directly to her Aunt but PC send the gift certificates out using the recipient's name on the package and when the post office saw that the name on the package didn't belong to the APO box they return it. So I contacted HO and had them use the recipient's address now.

Jennifier did you get your situation figured out?

A guest ordered a gift certificate on a show a couple weeks ago and it came just as quickly directly to her as the rest of the show came to the host. Of course, this wasn't an APO. The regular shipping deadline for products AND gift certificates was 12/15. I'm not sure if you can express ship a gift certificate though.

1. How long does it take for a gift certificate to be shipped?

All gift certificates purchased through Pampered Chef are shipped within 1-2 business days. Delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout.

2. Can I choose to have a gift certificate shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to enter a different shipping address for the gift certificate. You can also choose to have the gift certificate emailed directly to the recipient.

3. Is there a shipping fee for gift certificates?

No, there is no shipping fee for gift certificates. They will be shipped free of charge using standard shipping methods.

4. Can I track the shipment of my gift certificate?

Yes, once the gift certificate has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

5. Can I include a personalized message with the gift certificate?

Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to include a personalized message with your gift certificate. This message will be included on the physical certificate or in the email if you choose to have it emailed directly to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies