• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates - Pampered Chef...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers gift certificates that can only be redeemed through their website. The recipient has to pay for shipping when they order the GC.
pamperedape
How do they work? Do we still get commission??

We get commission when people purchase them. The can only be redeemed through HO (not on a show), and if the redeemer spends more than the face value of the CG, nobody gets commission on that overage.

Oh, okay. Thanks for always answering all of my questions Ann!!! You are too sweet!!!

Also, since they can only be redeemed through HO the recipient has to pay direct shipping costs when they order.

Ah-ha...

So, do some consultants offer their own sort of GCs??

And thank you as well Linda - you are always answering my questions too!!

pamperedape said:
Oh, okay. Thanks for always answering all of my questions Ann!!! You are too sweet!!!
I remember what it was like to be new and have all sorts of questions. My recruiter moved out of state the month after I signed - and I barely knew my Director. So I did a lot of reading and figuring things out on my own. But it's so much easier to have someone explain it. :)

Yes, a lot of us do our own gift certificates. I print them really "official"-looking on nice certificate paper (you can get a pack of 100 for about $2 - $4 at any office store) on my computer, and give them to the purchaser w/a current catalog and order form. I had a bunch of people buy them from me for teacher gifts and such at the end of the school year. They paid me in cash or check and I tracked it on a spreadsheet in Excel. I have each of them numbered, too (just in case!). Then, the person who received the GC just called or emailed me, I added their order to a show and paid for it with my PC debit card (since I had already been paid for it). Any overage came from the recipient, and I got credit for the entire order. I also try to save them on shipping when I can and it's not out of state. It's really important to keep track of payment and amounts if you do this, though. Defintiely don't rely on memory alone!! I'll attach a copy of my GC and the "receipt" that I created - hope that helps!

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE - Personal.doc
    21 KB · Views: 464
  • Gift Certificate - Receipt.doc
    15 KB · Views: 436
chefann said:
I remember what it was like to be new and have all sorts of questions. My recruiter moved out of state the month after I signed - and I barely knew my Director. So I did a lot of reading and figuring things out on my own. But it's so much easier to have someone explain it. :)

OMG, Ann - the same exact thing happened to me when I started!! And, I did the same thing, too. I wish I had had CS back then - what a time-saver!! :)

So....let me clarify, since I just had someone ask me about this today and I know diddly squat about them.......

can they place the order thru me as a consultant and then I enter it and submit it as an individual order? Or do they order directly thru a website?? I know...you may have already said this, but I don't want to screw this up.

They can order the GC from you or through your PWS.

To redeem it, they need to order from the Pampered Chef corporate site or using the paper form that comes with the certificate.

Thanks Cathy for your gift certificate. I needed to make up one and like yours very much!!!!!!!

Related to Gift Certificates - Pampered Chef...

1. Can Pampered Chef gift certificates be used towards online purchases?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used towards online purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout to redeem the value.

2. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the official Pampered Chef website. You can purchase physical gift cards or e-gift certificates.

3. Can I use more than one gift certificate for a single purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for a single purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout to redeem the values.

4. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates have an expiration date?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates do have an expiration date. The expiration date is typically one year from the date of purchase, but this may vary depending on the specific gift certificate.

5. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards a party order. Simply give the gift certificate to your Pampered Chef consultant at the time of placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies