• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Questions

Kristen

Jul 31, 2005
Sorry if these questions have been asked/answered somewhere already. I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a real estate agent who is thinking of ordering some gift certificates as client thank yous. When I order them for him, do I have to enter the recipient name, or can I just put something like "Thank you for your business"? I think he may want to buy some to keep on hand, so he doesn't necessarily want them made out to any one person. Also, how would I handle shipping on these? Can I have them all shipped directly to him (or to me)? I know they get redeemed through the mail or the website, but I thought it would be nice to include my business card with them.

Any tips would be appreciated!

ChefSandyK

Aug 7, 2005
Make up your own

I would make up your own and require that they are redeemed only through you. That way, the realtor can put the names on as needed, and he/she isn't out any money until the certificates are actually redeemed. In addition, you can then offer the recipients the option of including their order with a show to save on shipping, or hosting their own housewarming party to receive even greater benefits.

I'll include the certificate I'm using.

Just a thought,
Sandy