1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Gift Certificate Questions

1. Kristen

Kristen Member

Sorry if these questions have been asked/answered somewhere already. I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a real estate agent who is thinking of ordering some gift certificates as client thank yous. When I order them for him, do I have to enter the recipient name, or can I just put something like "Thank you for your business"? I think he may want to buy some to keep on hand, so he doesn't necessarily want them made out to any one person. Also, how would I handle shipping on these? Can I have them all shipped directly to him (or to me)? I know they get redeemed through the mail or the website, but I thought it would be nice to include my business card with them.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Oct 21, 2005
  2. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Make up your own

I would make up your own and require that they are redeemed only through you. That way, the realtor can put the names on as needed, and he/she isn't out any money until the certificates are actually redeemed. In addition, you can then offer the recipients the option of including their order with a show to save on shipping, or hosting their own housewarming party to receive even greater benefits.

I'll include the certificate I'm using.

Just a thought,
    Sandy

Oct 21, 2005
Have something to add?