• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting My Quik Stir Pitcher to a Past Host - What a Relief!

In summary, to get your Quik Stir Pitcher to a past host, you can either hand deliver it or ship it using a trusted delivery service. When returning the pitcher, reach out to the host and confirm the date, time, and location for the return, as well as their preferred method of return. It is recommended to clean the pitcher before returning it and you can include a note or gift as a thoughtful gesture. If the pitcher is damaged upon receiving it, contact the host and potentially the delivery service for a solution.
apriljc
I sent a Quik Stir Pitcher on the 15th of December for a past host to HO and I finally got it. I called HO last week to see if they had gotten it and they told me no. I was begining to get worried for myself and this past host. I called her tonight and said I fianally got it and she was thrilled! Just had to share my excitement. It doesn't take much these days to get me excited.

Thanks for all of the info!

Was this an exchange? I know with the holidays, they were slower on shipping. I had a customer return a bunch of things she got duplicates of from her wedding & was exchanging them for other things. HO received the returns on 12/21; and finally yesterday her new things were supposed to be shipped out!

I had a show I had mailed in express mail - they received on 21st, didn't "key in" until the 26th, and didn't ship until Jan 6th - with a Cashier's Check!! Lots of holidays, and they had the end-of-month typical backup.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you finally received the Quik Stir Pitcher for your past host. I know it can be frustrating when things take longer than expected, but I'm happy to hear that it all worked out in the end. It's always a great feeling when our customers are happy and satisfied with their products. Thank you for sharing your excitement with us! Happy cooking!

Related to Getting My Quik Stir Pitcher to a Past Host - What a Relief!

1. How do I get my Quik Stir Pitcher to a past host?

To get your Quik Stir Pitcher to a past host, you can either hand deliver it to them or ship it using a trusted delivery service. If you choose to ship it, make sure to securely package the pitcher to avoid any damages during transit.

2. What is the process for returning my Quik Stir Pitcher to a past host?

The process for returning your Quik Stir Pitcher to a past host is simple. Just reach out to the host and let them know when you plan to return it. Make sure to include the date, time, and location for the return. Additionally, you may want to confirm the host's preferred method of return (hand delivery or shipping).

3. Do I need to clean the Quik Stir Pitcher before returning it?

Yes, it is recommended to clean the Quik Stir Pitcher before returning it to a past host. This shows respect for the host and ensures that the pitcher is ready for their next use. Make sure to follow the cleaning instructions included with the pitcher to ensure proper care.

4. Can I include a note or gift with the Quik Stir Pitcher when returning it to a past host?

Absolutely! Including a note or gift is a thoughtful gesture to show your appreciation to the host. Just make sure to keep the gift appropriate and respectful. If you're unsure, it's always best to ask the host beforehand.

5. What do I do if the Quik Stir Pitcher is damaged when I receive it from a past host?

If the Quik Stir Pitcher is damaged when you receive it from a past host, reach out to the host and let them know. You can discuss the issue and come up with a solution together. If the damage occurred during shipping, you may also want to contact the delivery service to file a claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • apriljc