• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Replacement for Your Quik Stir Pitcher: Tips and Tricks

In summary, to request a replacement for your Quik Stir Pitcher, contact the customer service team with your order number, purchase date, and a description of the issue. Replacement requests are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days, and you do not need to return the damaged pitcher. If purchased from a consultant, provide their name and contact information for the replacement.
apriljc
I had a good friend of mine host a show back in January and she had ordered the Quik Stir Pitcher. She loved it. Well as time the stirrer becamse crooked and the lid wouldn't fit on right. So I got a reference # and sent it back for her. I did this on December 14 and I called HO last week and they haven't received it yet. The lady told me that if I had the receipt from the post office I could fax it to them and they would ship me another one. I mailed it at our local post office and they didn't give me a receipt, I have never gotten a receipt from mailing things there. So now what do I do because my friend realy wants another pitcher? Do I offer to buy her another one? I have never had to replace a product. Thanks.

What's going on with returns??I've been having major issues with things, they say I never sent, I did and it's a mess.

I feel for you, don't know what to suggest.

Lisa

I would just buy it.

call HO and tell them to send one to her....talk to a supervisor if you have to.

receipts from post officeI have found at small town post offices, they do not give you a receipt unless you ask for it. You definitely want to get receipts as they are a tax deduction at the end of the year. Donna

pamperedlinda said:
call HO and tell them to send one to her....talk to a supervisor if you have to.

Yes speak to a suprevisor. I bet they will authorize it to go ahead and be done.

1. How do I request a replacement for my Quik Stir Pitcher?

To request a replacement for your Quik Stir Pitcher, you can contact our customer service team either by phone or through our website. They will be able to assist you in getting a new pitcher sent to you.

2. What information do I need to provide when requesting a replacement?

When requesting a replacement for your Quik Stir Pitcher, please have your order number, purchase date, and a description of the issue with your pitcher ready. This will help us process your request more efficiently.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement pitcher?

The time it takes to receive a replacement pitcher can vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. However, we strive to process and ship all replacement requests within 3-5 business days.

4. Do I need to return my damaged pitcher?

No, you do not need to return your damaged pitcher. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we do not require the damaged pitcher to be returned in order to send a replacement.

5. Can I get a replacement pitcher if I purchased it from a consultant?

Yes, you can still request a replacement pitcher even if you purchased it from a consultant. Please provide us with the consultant's name and contact information, and we will work with them to get a replacement sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • apriljc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • beckypchef