• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qiuik Stir Pitcher Return: Delayed Delivery or Busy Holiday Season?

In summary, the Qiuik Stir Pitcher has a 30-day return policy for a full refund or exchange. The pitcher must be in its original packaging and unused. Due to the busy holiday season, there may be delays in shipping and delivery. However, the return policy still applies and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase for a different item of equal or lesser value. If the pitcher arrives damaged, customers can contact customer service for a replacement.
apriljc
I returned the Qiuik Stir Pitcher for a past host of mine the early part of December and I haven't received another one yet. Do you think they are just swamped with the holiday or do you think I should call HO to see what's up? Thank goodness this past host is a good friend of mine and she said she is not in a big hurry to get another one but I still am worried. What do you all think?

Call and see what the hold-up is. I've had to do this a lot lately. Seems like someone is not 'releasing' the adjustment once the damaged one is received.

I wuld definitely call HO for her first thing Tuesday morning.

Is there anything in CC under adjustments? It will tell you if it was received or shipped..

I checked under CC and it doesn't show anything. I will call HO on Tuesday to see whats up.

;) Definitely call. It's probably just an oversight. They're really good about everything!

I agree to call - I had an adjustment I did online on December 18th for a broken product - my guest sent it back and got her new one on December 29th - so they were definitely fast!

I would call, but I was told that they weren't shipping last week due to annual inventory. They may just be a little behind, but it can't hurt to call!

Diane

Related to Qiuik Stir Pitcher Return: Delayed Delivery or Busy Holiday Season?

What is the Qiuik Stir Pitcher Return policy?

The Qiuik Stir Pitcher can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the pitcher must be in its original packaging and unused for a refund to be issued.

Why is my Qiuik Stir Pitcher delivery delayed?

Due to the busy holiday season, there may be delays in shipping and delivery for the Qiuik Stir Pitcher. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Can I still return my Qiuik Stir Pitcher if it was purchased during the busy holiday season?

Yes, the 30-day return policy still applies even if the pitcher was purchased during the busy holiday season. However, please allow for extra processing and shipping time for your return to be processed.

Can I exchange my Qiuik Stir Pitcher for a different item?

Yes, exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase for a different item of equal or lesser value. Please note that the Qiuik Stir Pitcher must be in its original packaging and unused for an exchange to be processed.

What should I do if my Qiuik Stir Pitcher arrives damaged?

If your Qiuik Stir Pitcher arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement pitcher as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • apriljc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • koeverson