• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List | Find Your Contacts Now

In summary, the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List is a comprehensive list of over 100 million contacts in the United States. It is constantly updated for accuracy and allows for targeted searches based on demographics. The list can be immediately downloaded after purchase and comes with a 95% guarantee for the accuracy of the phone numbers. If any incorrect or disconnected numbers are encountered, a replacement list will be provided free of charge.
momoftwins
Does anyone have this list yet?????????????? Thanks in advance!

Katie is supposed to be putting it together (I think)....Katie are your going to email it to us? I'm leaving Sunday mornig so if you could send it by tomorrow that would be great!

I would like it and I believe I PM'd my number to Katie.

Is there anyone out there today that got this list from Katie??????? I emailed her yesterday and I never received it. My flight leaves at 8pm tonight!

Katie said on the wave 1 MNG thread that she finished it and sent it.....

"Email Address/Cell Phone List

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished this list and emailed it to people who PMd me their email address...
I have email for the following people...
BethCooks4U
ChefBeckyD
cmdtrgd
genburk
irishpamperedchef
kimmers
luvs2cook
mommyhugz1978
pamperedlinda
pckelly

If you would like a copy emailed to you (I will not PM the entire list), either PM me or email me at . I don't leave until Sunday morning, but will check my email/PM for the last time about 11p Saturday night.

I leave tomorrow, so if anybody has it and has time to shoot it to me, please do.Thanks! See y'all soon!
kd

Thanks Paulette - I did see that post and I had emailed her telling her I wanted it (since she didn't have my name on that list of who she had email for) but she did not send it to me. So if there is anyone out there that hasn't left yet that has it please please email it to me (email address is in my signature). Thanks!

Kim - hopefully someone has it for us!

Related to Get the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List | Find Your Contacts Now

1. How many contacts are included in the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List?

The Ultimate Cell Phone Number List includes over 100 million contacts across the United States.

2. Are the phone numbers in the list up-to-date?

Yes, the phone numbers in the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List are constantly updated to ensure accuracy and relevance.

3. Can I target specific demographics with this list?

Yes, the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List allows for targeted searches based on demographics such as age, income, location, and more.

4. How will I receive the list after purchase?

The Ultimate Cell Phone Number List will be available for immediate download after purchase. You will also receive an email with a link to access the list at any time.

5. Is there a guarantee for the accuracy of the phone numbers?

Yes, we offer a 95% guarantee for the accuracy of the phone numbers in the Ultimate Cell Phone Number List. If you encounter any incorrect or disconnected numbers, we will provide a replacement list free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda